Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Came home with 3 more goldfish from the carnival last night. Whoops. Got them in the bowl with last year's carnival fish. Might be time to upgrade to small tank instead of the bowl we've been using. Surprised that we've had one live in just a bowl for as long as we have.

Morning all, prolly going to the pool today, brewery tour tomorrow, went to the local card shop yesterday, guy had 4 shoebox totes of Mets base cards from the 80s and 90s…wanted $150 for em, couldn’t say no fast enough

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

What breweries!? I'd love to go to both coasts to hit up some breweries. Hit up 9 while down in Texas on vacation. But most of those were try 1 beer and leave due to time constraints.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Morning all! Came home with 3 more goldfish from the carnival last night. Whoops. Got them in the bowl with last year's carnival fish. Might be time to upgrade to small tank instead of the bowl we've been using. Surprised that we've had one live in just a bowl for as long as we have.

What breweries!? I'd love to go to both coasts to hit up some breweries. Hit up 9 while down in Texas on vacation. But most of those were try 1 beer and leave due to time constraints.
Good morning,
What part of Texas we’re the breweries in?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning,
What part of Texas we’re the breweries in?
Dallas area. We were staying outside of Dallas at my in-laws. Celestial Beerworks, Community Beer Co, Peticolas, and Manhattan Project were the 4 in Dallas we stopped at. Then Revolver has a tap house next to Globe Life Field. Turning Point was just beer to go. Distant relative of our local brewery owns it, so I had to stop by for him. Brutal Beerworks was another to-go only stop has we had sleeping kids after the Rangers game. Siren Rock was on the way to the ball games, and then Anvil No 2 was in the town we were staying at

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

Not exactly sure, prolly gunna try to hit up Brick Works, which we’ve never gone to, and Dewey Beer Co., which we’ve been to, but really enjoyed.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not exactly sure, prolly gunna try to hit up Brick Works, which we’ve never gone to, and Dewey Beer Co., which we’ve been to, but really enjoyed.

Earlier this year when we went to Minneapolis, my dad, brother-in-law, and then our buddy managed 6 breweries in one day. Granted, it was basically we all got a different beer that we thought we'd enjoy, but then let everybody else sample it. Only one of the breweries we went to was a repeat for me as well, so it was fun to check out more than our usual ones that are within a few blocks of Target Field

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, prolly going to the pool today, brewery tour tomorrow, went to the local card shop yesterday, guy had 4 shoebox totes of Mets base cards from the 80s and 90s…wanted $150 for em, couldn’t say no fast enough

Do you really want a flat rate full of METS ???? Need a player send me list card / number I'll check . Last several months over 3000 Mets came in here out of 200,000 plus cards.

Members online

Latest posts