Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top 10 autos in 2010 BC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I guess Francisco Peguero playing in the futures game and hitting as high as he has isn't enough to draw enough attention to his stuff. Kind of shocked really.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
shayscards79 said:
I guess Francisco Peguero playing in the futures game and hitting as high as he has isn't enough to draw enough attention to his stuff. Kind of shocked really.

futures game invites arent that hard to get

and he has spent way too much time in the low minors

while his san jose line is impressive, he had 2 years in low A to prepare for it.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
I had a few questions for some of the more knowledgeable members on this forum.

1. Which 2 of these players do you think are the best for prospecting???

Adeiny Hechavarria
Matt Davidson
Wilin Rosario
Max Kepler

2. Do you think Gary Sanchez and Miguel Sano prices will come down???? I dont see whats so special about sano. He strikes out a little more that what would be wanted, and only has very minimal Minors playing time. How can he be determined as a prospect worth $30-40 per chrome auto???

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Yankees1218 said:
I had a few questions for some of the more knowledgeable members on this forum.

1. Which 2 of these players do you think are the best for prospecting???

Adeiny Hechavarria
Matt Davidson
Wilin Rosario
Max Kepler

2. Do you think Gary Sanchez and Miguel Sano prices will come down???? I dont see whats so special about sano. He strikes out a little more that what would be wanted, and only has very minimal Minors playing time. How can he be determined as a prospect worth $30-40 per chrome auto???

Yes, they will both come down just give it a month or two before you buy.

Latest posts