Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps superbowl legends is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I did put my Jerry Rice up for trade for a Simms if anyone is interested.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Got a Simms for a Rice. Really happy with that. Anyone know if Lawrence Taylor is in the set? Havn't seen any.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
:D Unlocked a $10 gift card to the Topps Shop for hitting 6 rings. The main page says a 10% off coupon, but it says $10 egift card on the prize box after code submission.

10 more codes, and still no card though.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
t_crabby95 said:
[quote="Ty Hope":32os2o99]Anyone know what the rare pulls are for rings, jerseys, etc?

if i had to guess i would say Namath ring & jersey, for the coins maybe superbowl 1?[/quote:32os2o99]

I have a Namath ring so I REALLY hope that is correct! :eek:

mlindegarde

Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
I have 44 rings, 40 coins, and 42 jerseys. Unfortunately I can say that the Namath stuff isn't rare nor is Elway. I've had several of those rings. I can say that it's going to take a heck of a lot of luck to get those last few items. I'm guessing that there aren't very many Joe Namath autos out there to be had.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Entered 8 codes, got this:

2011-FB-TPS-SB-1-NA_F_285x412.png

I have gotten 53 trade offers for it since yesterday. Is it a SP or something?

mlindegarde

Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
I don't know if it's a SP or not, but I can tell you that I've been getting tons of offers for my Packers stuff. I've got 25 cards and that isn't one of them so it might be a SP. Right now I think that specific players are getting a lot of attention regardless of whether or not they are a SP.

carp1333

Oct 31, 2010
Has anyone been able to figure out the hard rings to get, i've been getting alot of offers for San Fransico and was wondering if it was that one.

mlindegarde

Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
carp1333 said:
Has anyone been able to figure out the hard rings to get, i've been getting alot of offers for San Fransico and was wondering if it was that one.

San Francisco is one of the hard rings but not the rare ring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts