Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
boomets said:
mchenrycards said:
boomets said:
Anthony K. said:
How annoying you may be, when it comes to this trade, it comes down to: are you happy with the return?

If so, then it doesn't matter the value.

I have made trades where have given up the best card for a handful of what would be deemed "crap" by others, but stuff I wanted for my own personal collection.

So if you are happy with what you are getting in return, it doesn't matter the values.

I dont collect anything that i am getting and im not planning on keeping any of em, i am mainly talking value wise.

So do you collect anything or are you just in it for the money????

I think you need to do your own research and determine if you are comfortable with the trade. Thats how everyone else does it!!

Colect Ian Kennedy, Austin Jackson, And AROD
dont forget Evan Longorian scans

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
jeff550 said:
boomets said:
mchenrycards said:
boomets said:
Anthony K. said:
How annoying you may be, when it comes to this trade, it comes down to: are you happy with the return?

I have made trades where have given up the best card for a handful of what would be deemed "crap" by others, but stuff I wanted for my own personal collection.

So if you are happy with what you are getting in return, it doesn't matter the values.

I dont collect anything that i am getting and im not planning on keeping any of em, i am mainly talking value wise.

I think you need to do your own research and determine if you are comfortable with the trade. Thats how everyone else does it!!

Sold those 3

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
boomets said:
jeff550 said:
boomets said:
mchenrycards said:
boomets said:
[quote="Anthony K.":kbqqz9y7]How annoying you may be, when it comes to this trade, it comes down to: are you happy with the return?

Sold those 3[/quote:kbqqz9y7]
you sold off your pc :eek:

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Although you are sometimes annoying and entertaining as hell :p . I believe like most of the other posters "If you are happy with the outcome in the trade go for it, it's always a good idea to do your homework before excepting a trade" ;) . Good luck with the trade.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
subpop77 said:
Although you are sometimes annoying and entertaining as hell :p . I believe like most of the other posters "If you are happy with the outcome in the trade go for it, it's always a good idea to do your homework before excepting a trade" ;) . Good luck with the trade.
Thanks

Members online

Latest posts