Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Trying" to buy on Blowout forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
Why buy on a Forum if you can get the card for the same price/cheaper on ebay with less hassle?

There is no reason.

My point was that Vwnut is not accurate example of a board buying experience since he's only had 5 transactions over multiple years and 8000+ posts.

The rest of you bashing me and BO have hurt my feelings and I was quite sad for at least a few minutes. Now I'm ok and can post again.

Sure I'm not good at returning PMs, go ahead and put my head on a stake. None of you buy anything unless it's a steal anyway.

Jenkinsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss is a great seller if you are looking for rejected BGS raw cards or higher priced BGS 9.5 prospects.

Yep, I'm a super shady seller. I never disclose any defects in raw cards that I sell. My awful 100% FB across everywhere reflects this (never even a return). You've obviously spent a lot of time transacting at BO with your 3 FB over 7 months. ****.

Chris feel free to boot me IDGAF. Just keep in mind how unprofessional it is to allow all the flaming of another site/company by members who most certainly have accounts/post regularly at said site(s). The irony is not lost.
I'm just happy you finally made posters list prices.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
YouMad.jpg

A_Pharis

That defense mechanism.
"Yeah, well you etc. etc. etc."

You really aren't adding content to your side of the ordeal when your only response is saying someone else is insignificant. First - it's bashing someone's collecting goals. Next - it's bashing their number of feedback. I'd honestly like to have some counterpoints come out of this, but it's going to take a response with substance.

Also, I see you saying "IDAF," but then you hit us with a text wall that clearly shows you must GAF in some way. As much as you bash the site and community and ask for the boot, I think it speaks volumes about the staff here for having not banned you by now. Would someone last on BO speaking of them like you speak of us on our own board?

Members online

Latest posts