Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD making a comeback??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
UODucksbestcollector said:
really?? my mom... :lol:

i knew ya'll did low blows but mom jokes now??

how old are you??

So you didn't make a thread called "gotta keep momma happy" or something like that? And it wasn't about selling your collection?

Too bad that thread was a casualty of the server corruption.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:

how old are you??

So you didn't make a thread called "gotta keep momma happy" or something like that? And it wasn't about selling your collection?

Too bad that thread was a casualty of the server corruption.

how quick he forgets. he was selling not 2/10's but 1/10 of his collection in that thread

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

how old are you??
When you said mamma, he thought you meant your mother. Some people don't recognize "mamma" as a term for one's wife. A few people towards the outskirts of town here use it, so I got what ya meant, if that makes you feel any better.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
yes...let me enunciate...

wifey.....and it's the lower end portion of my collection...that way i pick up 1/1s i'm chasing w/o hearing complaints...

She does not support your addiction?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
RITM said:
Not that Peyton Manning needs the money but they need to pay the man.

do you know UD's side of this? Maybe Peyton didn't sign all what he was supposed to, so they didn't pay him everything? Maybe this story is all BS by someone trying to lower UD's rep?

None of us really know the truth...

I bet Peyton has autos in this years UD products, just like he always does.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
UDFootball said:
slow down? we cant go much slower with redemptions then we have recently BUT they are getting to them and speeding up the system

not literally slow down...you guys have down that enough...i'm talking about keep ur eye on the prize...customers...look out for us...or it'll be the gas chamber for Upper Deck... or the UDtanic sinking...

Whatever you say :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
G $MONEY$ said:
UDFootball said:
slow down? we cant go much slower with redemptions then we have recently BUT they are getting to them and speeding up the system

not literally slow down...you guys have down that enough...i'm talking about keep ur eye on the prize...customers...look out for us...or it'll be the gas chamber for Upper Deck... or the UDtanic sinking...

u don't believe me?? check the hate posts and threads on other forums...people are ticking the clock away...taking bets on when they become fleer...go ahead and check...

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
UDFootball said:

u don't believe me?? check the hate posts and threads on other forums...people are ticking the clock away...taking bets on when they become fleer...go ahead and check...
Hate posts?

I guess I'd be one of those vocal douches who thinks UD's shady history and comical present could be considered fact-based hate. But really, I don't hate Upper Deck, and I don't hate anyone who works there as I don't know them as individuals. What I do know is the past, I know the lawsuits, I know the back door deals, I know the overpriced and overvalued inventory.

Do I think Upper Deck under Richard McWilliam makes it to a 30th anniversary? Nope. I'm skeptical of them making it through the 2 years.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
G $MONEY$ said:
UDFootball said:

Yeah, because some dipshits on BO and/or SCF say it's going to happen then it MUST be true!!!!!! Those same morons have been saying it for a few years now.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
mstng99tim said:
Yeah, because some dipshits on BO and/or SCF say it's going to happen then it MUST be true!!!!!! Those same morons have been saying it for a few years now.

so u think they'll be ok?? :?
I'm not sure, I hope they stay around, they make the nicest looking cards IMO.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
mstng99tim said:

so u think they'll be ok?? :?

As long as people continue to buy their products they will be fine. As for those hate threads I've seen, many of the people bitching can also be found in the box breaks section opening a couple hobby boxes of sp authentic.

The only way I see them dying is if they lose the collegiate license and cannot get an nfl license. Even then it will take several years to deteriorate but after awhile, they would be viewed in the same light as press pass.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
gt2590 said:
RITM said:
G $MONEY$ said:
do you know UD's side of this?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck...

What does them not being able to beat a SEC team have to do with it? :twisted:

i'm not the one who calls the same play over and over and over, and then wait till the 4th quarter to throw...i'm sorry...just a fan...