Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC Fight Night tonight - followed by TUF Noguiera/Mir...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Diaz won by split.

I was hoping Neer would win.

It was a really good fight.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I cant wait to see Couture and Lesnar - what a fight thats going to be

this was my first mma fight in person. wow it was intense. i was told no cameras in the ring by the dude who bought the tickets. so i got no photos :( of the fights... i did get some photos at houston alexanders after party though... :D

first our seats were right next to the entrance but not on the floor (thank god i wouldnt have seen over the ring) so in front of us there were 2 rows of empty seats. i wondered what those were for a little over 30 minutes and then found out. more on that later. the civic was rawkus loud and ready for some violence.

the undercard was great. Drew McFedries tapped out through a vicious arm bar. jason brilz (from omaha) rode out brad morris for 2 rounds and got the tko. joe lauzon who may very well be the fastest human being alive did a flying leg bar thing that if you blinked you would have missed. he won but i forget how. Wilson Gouveia who was getting pwned for most of the fight caught Ryan jensen (from omaha) with a nasty arm bar while getting hammers dropped on him. Alessio Sakara in what was the moment of the night for me kicked Joe Vedepo in the head and knocked his ass out cold for the win early in the first round. then alessio danced... i thought it was a little cocky but hell he just dropped the hammer so whatever.

you all saw the program i am sure but some things actually suprised me. danzig was faster than guida. alan belchers thighs are actually tree trunks. herman is a ****** on t.v. and a ****** in real life. nate diaz has the dirtiest mouth on the planet. i wanted neer to win but oh well he fought hard.

so back to the empty seats. they were for the fighters and the families of fighters on the undercard. i got handshakes from jason brilz, drew mcfedries, alessio sakara (whom i asked to dance) then they told me he doesnt speak english... ryan jensen, wilson gouveia, alan belcher and i got a hug from joe lauzon. the 2 dudes i was with got photos with dana white... 2 rows in front of us was alan belchers mother who was celebrating her birthday...

to top the night of superstars off edge from the wwe was cruising the stands and we had a unique exchange about him being my main mother @#!k#r... and i did get the tongue wag and the goat.

after the fights we went to nplay a local bar-arcade for houston alexanders after party. we had vip access so we got to kick it with the local celebrities. i was impressed with the interaction between fighters and fans and how the fighters were polite and respectful of one and other (all except herman he was a ******). the worst part of the night was the dude behind us wanted to give us play by play 25seconds after it happened. i will be going back to watch more ufc in the future.

G

That's pretty damn cool man.

I wanted Herman to get knocked out cold. He just seems like a punk bitch.

That's awesome Edge was there. I bet he's a pretty cool guy in real life. Some of the **** him and Christian used to do in WWE was classically hilarious.

Members online

Latest posts