Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unofficial official red sox game time thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
This is the second time I've noticed David Price getting rocked this season. Well, at least Greinke is not the only "ace" going through early season struggles.

Farrell said after the game that Price isn't injured, but he has to be. His velocity is down almost 5 MPH since last season-that just doesn't happen...

Thanks,
Jeff

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
WOW, 6 RBI night for Bradley and he's now hitting .300+
1st career Grand Salami! He rakes with the bases loaded, now a career 9-20 3 2B 1 3B 1 HR 23 RBI....currently on a 16 game hitting streak. The bat has finally caught up with the glove.

This game is just silly, 7 runs off of Sonny Gray, Ortiz w/ a couple doubles, Xander with a double and a h BB, Shaw with a couple 2Bs and a h, Holt with a HR. This offense is lethal.

I will say Mookie needs to drop down in the order and JBJ should bat leadoff with how he's hitting at the plate.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
1st career Grand Salami! He rakes with the bases loaded, now a career 9-20 3 2B 1 3B 1 HR 23 RBI....currently on a 16 game hitting streak. The bat has finally caught up with the glove.

This game is just silly, 7 runs off of Sonny Gray, Ortiz w/ a couple doubles, Xander with a double and a h BB, Shaw with a couple 2Bs and a h, Holt with a HR. This offense is lethal.

I will say Mookie needs to drop down in the order and JBJ should bat leadoff with how he's hitting at the plate.

I foresee a Topps Now Bradley card coming out...

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
XANDERMAN!!! 2 run shot.....this kid is EN FUEGO! :D

Looks like Price's mechanics are fixed (higher leg kick/higher hands) as his velocity is 93-94 right now. Hope he got all of his bad starts out of the way.

Man this team is fun to watch this year. :)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
This Red Sox offense ain't joking around.

Normally I wouldn't mind but my weekly fantasy opponent (the guy who started this thread) is loaded with Red Sox position players and we've got a really close game.

Can they just go hitless this weekend and then put up a bunch of 20+ run games next week?

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
HR the second game, too. He is legit. So great to see Shaw, Bradley, and Xander all breaking out during the same season.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
How many more times are they going to keep running Buchholz out there? I mean come on, enough is enough....
Not sure, but I'm assuming we are showcasing Swihart to trade him for an upgrade of Buchholz. That's the only explaination for calling up Swihart over Castillo when Castillo is an above average defensive LFer and Swihart needs everyday playing time in LF and C.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Mookie Betts
.279 avg/.324 OBP/.503 slg% (.826 OPS)
9 HR
33 RBI
39 Runs
8/8 SB
2.2 rWAR/1.9 fWAR (before this game)

There is no way this guy could be the worst player on the Sox! On pace to a 25/25 season with 30+ HR, 120+ Runs Scored, 100+ RBI & 6+ WAR along with very solid defense. This kid is a beast...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts