Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Up for another 07 BCDP Group case break? ONLY 2 TEAMS LEFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys, sorry about not updating sooner. I just got home from an 11-11 shift and had a pretty crazy day. No case today, have the day off tomorrow so hopefully it comes tomorrow. I have an email into blowout to see if they have a dc number so I can check arrival time and date.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Thanks for the reply Ethan.

I know many were anxious and currently offline, but its always good to hear an update.

Looking forward to the break Tomorrow hopefully

P.S. A 12 hour shift aye? Thats gotta be rough man.

Ethan

Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:

I know many were anxious and currently offline, but its always good to hear an update.

I apologize for not updating you guys sooner. I know there's a good amount of money here and people might be worried.

I've been trying to cram as many hours in as possible before school next week, so I haven't been around here too much.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Ethan said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

I apologize for not updating you guys sooner. I know there's a good amount of money here and people might be worried.

I've been trying to cram as many hours in as possible before school next week, so I haven't been around here too much.

Yea I started classes today. If everything goes as planned, I'll get my degree this year finally. Kind of been taking my time. I enjoy college, and party too much. I'm like Van Wilder, and I never want to leave

Ethan

Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
Ethan said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

Yea I started classes today. If everything goes as planned, I'll get my degree this year finally. Kind of been taking my time. I enjoy college, and party too much. I'm like Van Wilder, and I never want to leave

Hahahaha, I'll be a freshman this year, so not exactly sure what to expect. Looking forward to the change from high school though.

Ethan

Aug 7, 2008
Alright guys, got a dc from blowout, and it's scheduled to come today. Looks like we'll be breaking later this afternoon!

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Ethan said:
Alright guys, got a dc from blowout, and it's scheduled to come today. Looks like we'll be breaking later this afternoon!

I won't be able to watch the break because I'll be out with the wife tonight its our 4th anniversary today. Good luck to everyone! May there be lots of Padres, White, and Red sox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts