Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Update on cardboardpimping eBay case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
Scum bag, surprised you can spell that. when I was your age I was not concerned with playing on the computer and making false accusations. I had other things (like girls) on my mind. Get a life, if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything at all. I will not stoop to the level of a fifth grader.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
This is EVAN. Cardboardpimping. :mrgreen:

You sell forged cards on a daily basis. Yur rip people off everyday. YOU ARE A SCUM BAG! If I lived down south I would def come up to you. Also I am doing everything in my power to get you banned from ebay.

EVERYTHING I CAN!

WHen you are finally banned you can come & see me!

I am sorry, but these kind of posts about how everything is fake are really getting annoying.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Let's go over a few details here

1. The sandoval was listed properly as the auction clearly said that there was no serial number.

2. Not enough time has passed to assure that cardboardpimping did not send the card back.

Regardless of how you feel about cardboardpimping's ebay account and the things he sells, let's keep this thread relevant to the issue at hand.

And remember, any personal threats of an illegal nature such as physical harm will be deleted and those making the threats will have to go for some period of time.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
doubles81 said:
Scum bag, surprised you can spell that. when I was your age I was not concerned with playing on the computer and making false accusations. I had other things (like girls) on my mind. Get a life, if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything at all. I will not stoop to the level of a fifth grader.

Ok but you will be banned! All you losers & you know who you are will get yours. Next forged card you put up over $500 I'm going to buy & I am going to take you to court. Believe me. I'm going to press every type of fraud charge I can againt you.

Take care scum bag!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:

Ok but you will be banned! All you losers & you know who you are will get yours. Next forged card you put up over $500 I'm going to buy & I am going to take you to court. Believe me. I'm going to press every type of fraud charge I can againt you.

Take care scum bag!

a plane ticket would be cheaper

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
I will take it a step further. If I am a scum bag seller, I will prove that I am not. I will guarantee that if the item is not received by this upcoming THURSDAY, I will personally refund the money to you Josh. If the item is lost, it is not your fault. I will go to the post office and handle it with them myself if needed. Kids are what makes the hobby. I give more cards away to kids at the shows here then I sell to them. I do not rip people off nor do I sell fake items. I have been selling cards for a while now and for 3 years full time on EBAY. Please feel free to contact me. I am here to get this situation rectified, thanks EVAN CARDBOARDPIMPING

rookie380

Sep 10, 2008
Dickson, TN
I'm not taking anyones side here But, I've bought a number of things from Evan (cardboardpimping), They have always been as described, shipped in a safe & quick orderly manner. Thank You Evan.

James

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:

Take care scum bag!

First of all, I sell $500 plus items all the time. I do not worry about people like you, because as I was just told, you are a wanna be know it all, without a clue.

JoshB.

Aug 20, 2008
California
Evan, I think you can see why I am skeptical of this whole situation. I appreciate your offer, and your willingness to work with me. If I don't receive the item by Thursday, I'll let you know. Thank you.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
rookie380 said:
I'm not taking anyones side here But, I've bought a number of things from Evan (cardboardpimping), They have always been as described, shipped in a safe & quick orderly manner. Thank You Evan.

James
Thank you James

As I also told Chris. When I buy collections, I buy a lot of stuff. I cannot control every item that I buy. If I was to think that a item was fake, I WOULD NOT LIST IT.
P.S. Hope you come back to buy from me again James

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
JoshB. said:
Evan, I think you can see why I am skeptical of this whole situation. I appreciate your offer, and your willingness to work with me. If I don't receive the item by Thursday, I'll let you know. Thank you.

There is no reason to skeptical. Concerned, yes, only because it is your hard earned money. Not beacuse I didnt send it back. This is why I wanted to send it back with a separate tracking number. But PAYPAL told me not to because then that would mean that I opened the package and could be accused of tampering with the contents. Look, Josh, If I was a scum bag or everything else that these people say, then I wouldnt offer to do anything. I would take the money and the card would have never have sent back. I had the money and card in had at the same time. And could have ran. But contrary to peoples opinion I believe in karma. I can assure you that you will either have the card or $$$ by thursday

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
Honestly this guy deserves a chance. Apparently many board members have purchased from him and he is doing the right thing here for this youngster. I everyone should give him a break. At least until Thursday.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
gregbara said:
Honestly this guy deserves a chance. Apparently many board members have purchased from him and he is doing the right thing here for this youngster. I everyone should give him a break. At least until Thursday.

I appreciate it. All I want to do is make sure that he gets what he is supposed to get. Which he will, his money or the card

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
This seller has sold tons of fake *** Slab signed cards, Buybacks & Topps Photo signed Football auto's. THATS A FACT!

I dont know what he did in this individual case or should it change the fact that he rips people off everyday. Everyone on this board knows what he is but I 'm not afraid to say it.
Its my goal to get rid of all these losers: Burge, wolverine24, jmvariety09,blackberrycards,newmexico & a new loser sportscards (i forget the rest, look for *** fake slabs),
carboardpimping you are a cancer on the hobby & you need to be removed from it. I will not stop until all of you are gone.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
itsinthegrade said:
This seller has sold tons of fake *** Slab signed cards, Buybacks & Topps Photo signed Football auto's. THATS A FACT!

I dont know what he did in this individual case or should it change the fact that he rips people off everyday. Everyone on this board knows what he is but I 'm not afraid to say it.
Its my goal to get rid of all these losers: Burge, wolverine24, jmvariety09,blackberrycards,newmexico & a new loser sportscards (i forget the rest, look for *** fake slabs),
carboardpimping you are a cancer on the hobby & you need to be removed from it. I will not stop until all of you are gone.

One thing you have to remember, is that people who deal in volume buy in volume.

I have seen some of the rookie photoshoot stuff you are referring to, and I know that he bought it off another dealer with the assumption that it was real.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
itsinthegrade said:

Okay, Mr. Grade,

I will give you a couple of moments to reflect on your ignorance. You seem to pick on some dealers when I notice that it a threads a while back that you sold an item that was FAKE. HMMMMMMMMMMM. Is is possible that you bought it and did not know it was fake or are you a proclaimed ****** bag scum bag. I spend enough money a month on cards to realize that there are items with questionable legitimacy. Does that mean that every logo or 4 colored patch there is, is fake. If global slabbed the items as authentic, then why shouldnt I buy them and sell them. Jsa has turned down items i have gotten in person. Psa has authenticated mickey mantle balls with commissioners that were made after he died. So Psa Jsa *** and I am a scum bag. Mistakes happen, nobody is perfect. I sell sports cards all day and all night. You seem to have a personal vendeta againgst people that are making a living in the hobby. Who pissed in your cheerioes sir?
May I also remind you that you were accused also. For now on if the patch is more than one color it has to be fake. Is that your idea of this hobby. Get a grip, relax. If you knew me you would know that all the items i sell I buy at shows, and I buy a lot of cards. You have a negative out look on some particular sellers that you have never met. Meet them, then judge them. You are entitled to your opinion and I am glad you have one, just because i do not agree with doesn't mean that I don't hear you.

God Bless Evan CBP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts