Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Update on cardboardpimping eBay case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
gregbara said:
doubles81 said:
Is there anything left to discuss??

Would love to hear about your hot pack process.

Actually these were bought in a collection as well. I opened up about 5 of them. I cant remember the name of the best guy i got, but I sold it on my account. One of them went for $100+ and the rest went for $30-$50. I do not open a lot of boxes or packs, but temptation gets the best of me sometimes. I opened 3 cases of bowman chrome baseball and got hosed. I then bought one more box and got a MCCUTCHEN SuperFractor, which is online right now for acution.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
cgilmo said:
itsinthegrade said:
This seller has sold tons of fake *** Slab signed cards, Buybacks & Topps Photo signed Football auto's. THATS A FACT!

I dont know what he did in this individual case or should it change the fact that he rips people off everyday. Everyone on this board knows what he is but I 'm not afraid to say it.
Its my goal to get rid of all these losers: Burge, wolverine24, jmvariety09,blackberrycards,newmexico & a new loser sportscards (i forget the rest, look for *** fake slabs),
carboardpimping you are a cancer on the hobby & you need to be removed from it. I will not stop until all of you are gone.

One thing you have to remember, is that people who deal in volume buy in volume.

I have seen some of the rookie photoshoot stuff you are referring to, and I know that he bought it off another dealer with the assumption that it was real.

AND I BROUGHT A LOT OF THEM TO THE SHOW, WITH 2 THAT WERE GRADED 9.5 and 10 by psa and BGS.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
I was just in your neck of the woods at HOFSTRA university show. ::facepalm::

itsinthegrade said:
This seller has sold tons of fake *** Slab signed cards, Buybacks & Topps Photo signed Football auto's. THATS A FACT!

I dont know what he did in this individual case or should it change the fact that he rips people off everyday. Everyone on this board knows what he is but I 'm not afraid to say it.
Its my goal to get rid of all these losers: Burge, wolverine24, jmvariety09,blackberrycards,newmexico & a new loser sportscards (i forget the rest, look for *** fake slabs),
carboardpimping you are a cancer on the hobby & you need to be removed from it. I will not stop until all of you are gone.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:

Okay, Mr. Grade,

I will give you a couple of moments to reflect on your ignorance. You seem to pick on some dealers when I notice that it a threads a while back that you sold an item that was FAKE. HMMMMMMMMMMM. Is is possible that you bought it and did not know it was fake or are you a proclaimed ****** bag scum bag. I spend enough money a month on cards to realize that there are items with questionable legitimacy. Does that mean that every logo or 4 colored patch there is, is fake. If global slabbed the items as authentic, then why shouldnt I buy them and sell them. Jsa has turned down items i have gotten in person. Psa has authenticated mickey mantle balls with commissioners that were made after he died. So Psa Jsa *** and I am a scum bag. Mistakes happen, nobody is perfect. I sell sports cards all day and all night. You seem to have a personal vendeta againgst people that are making a living in the hobby. Who pissed in your cheerioes sir?
May I also remind you that you were accused also. For now on if the patch is more than one color it has to be fake. Is that your idea of this hobby. Get a grip, relax. If you knew me you would know that all the items i sell I buy at shows, and I buy a lot of cards. You have a negative out look on some particular sellers that you have never met. Meet them, then judge them. You are entitled to your opinion and I am glad you have one, just because i do not agree with doesn't mean that I don't hear you.

God Bless Evan CBP

I dont sell fake items. What thread?? If I ever bought one I wouldnt never even resell it. I'm not scum like you & the rest of them. You sell fake *** slabs,Buybacks & Topps Photo autos that everyone knows are fake. If you were a honest dealer you wouldnt sell them. I dont care if you buy them in a collection or you make them in your basement. The fact is that you are selling them regardless & ripping people off. I dont want to hear that there real or how do I know becuase its a fact that most of them are MISERABLE attempts.

You are a scum bag & thats not going to change. How about you refund all the buyers you ripped off??? Thats a interesting concept but not one a scum bag would ever consider.

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:

Okay, Mr. Grade,

I will give you a couple of moments to reflect on your ignorance. You seem to pick on some dealers when I notice that it a threads a while back that you sold an item that was FAKE. HMMMMMMMMMMM. Is is possible that you bought it and did not know it was fake or are you a proclaimed ****** bag scum bag. I spend enough money a month on cards to realize that there are items with questionable legitimacy. Does that mean that every logo or 4 colored patch there is, is fake. If global slabbed the items as authentic, then why shouldnt I buy them and sell them. Jsa has turned down items i have gotten in person. Psa has authenticated mickey mantle balls with commissioners that were made after he died. So Psa Jsa *** and I am a scum bag. Mistakes happen, nobody is perfect. I sell sports cards all day and all night. You seem to have a personal vendeta againgst people that are making a living in the hobby. Who pissed in your cheerioes sir?
May I also remind you that you were accused also. For now on if the patch is more than one color it has to be fake. Is that your idea of this hobby. Get a grip, relax. If you knew me you would know that all the items i sell I buy at shows, and I buy a lot of cards. You have a negative out look on some particular sellers that you have never met. Meet them, then judge them. You are entitled to your opinion and I am glad you have one, just because i do not agree with doesn't mean that I don't hear you.

God Bless Evan CBP

I dont sell fake items. What thread?? If I ever bought one I wouldnt never even resell it. I'm not scum like you & the rest of them. You sell fake *** slabs,Buybacks & Topps Photo autos that everyone knows are fake. If you were a honest dealer you wouldnt sell them. I dont care if you buy them in a collection or you make them in your basement. The fact is that you are selling them regardless & ripping people off. I dont want to hear that there real or how do I know becuase its a fact that most of them are MISERABLE attempts.

You are a scum bag & thats not going to change. How about you refund all the buyers you ripped off??? Thats a interesting concept but not one a scum bag would ever consider.

Like I was told by ..... you are a wanna be know it all. Do you have a shop, do you sell cards, do you have a ebay ID

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:

Okay, Mr. Grade,

God Bless Evan CBP

Exactly, IF YOU KNEW IT WAS FAKE. GLOBAL slabbed the items. I am not a expert as you are your greatness, please write a book so I can take notes

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I'm just still trying to wrap my head around the idea that:

1). people would keep unopened "hot packs" in their collection,
2). then try to sell them as part of that collection at a card show rather than open them to possibly increase the value of that collection when trying to sell it, since they're likely to get less for the packs than whatever may be inside of them.
3). anyone over the age of 15 attempting to run a business would want to associate themselves with the term "pimping".

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:

Okay, Mr. Grade,

God Bless Evan CBP

Like I was told by ..... you are a wanna be know it all. Do you have a shop, do you sell cards, do you have a ebay ID

You know who I am, now play stupid. I'm not a know it all just a person who knows what he is talking about. I know scum when I see it & you are. Keep selling fakes, I will keep saving the auctions & reporting them to ebay so when action is taken I will have all the proof. I'm done with the back & forth becasue there is nothing you can type that will change the fact that you are scum. LOSER!!!

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
Sean_C said:

2). then try to sell them as part of that collection at a card show rather than open them to possibly increase the value of that collection when trying to sell it, since they're likely to get less for the packs than whatever may be inside of them.
3). anyone over the age of 15 attempting to run a business would want to associate themselves with the term "pimping".

I agree with the pack thing. But I think they are worth more sealed. this is the first year that there are cuts that only book for $60. Can you believe $60. thats crazy. As for the pimping thing. It is catchy and I guarantee none of my customers forget the name whether they see it on my banner, flyers or they run accross it on Ebay. Thanks for your input

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
Sean_C said:

I'm with you. Why would a dealer buy hot packs ? Who doesn't know you stand a chance to get hosed ? Also those packs were probably opened, and a low end card was put in there. Sorry doesn't make sense. And further more, to sell something that ethically isn't right. Hot packs are either opened packs, or packs that were weighted out, aka pack searcher, etc.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
guys

say what you gotta say, but wrap it up

488907.jpg

this thread is gonna be locked soon

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:

Okay, Mr. Grade,

God Bless Evan CBP

You know who I am, now play stupid. I'm not a know it all just a person who knows what he is talking about. I know scum when I see it & you are. Keep selling fakes, I will keep saving the auctions & reporting them to ebay so when action is taken I will have all the proof. I'm done with the back & forth becasue there is nothing you can type that will change the fact that you are scum. LOSER!!!

If I know who you are then dont hide behind a screen name. Make you name known. If I knew you then you wouldnt talk to me like that/this

doubles81

Aug 24, 2009
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
[quote="itsinthegrade":2d2ubo4u]This seller has sold tons of fake *** Slab signed cards, Buybacks & Topps Photo signed Football auto's. THATS A FACT!

Okay, Mr. Grade,

God Bless Evan CBP

If I know who you are then dont hide behind a screen name. Make you name known. If I knew you then you wouldnt talk to me like that/this[/quote:2d2ubo4u]
Do you feel like telling me who you are, since "I KNOW YOU"

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
doubles81 said:
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:
doubles81 said:
itsinthegrade said:
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/cardboar ... &_osacat=0[/url]

Please get lost because your not going to win any new customers on here. Like I said you & your friends are cancers to the hobby. I'm just not afraid to say it. I'm easy to find!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
my ONLY concern here is that one party has the card, and the other party has the money

There are clearly other issues here, but this is neither the time nor the place to discuss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts