Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck Redemption Mailday-fingers crossed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
brouthercard said:
good gosh, I just pulled another redemption today - this guy haunts me! LOL!!!

OMG dude, imagine Taylor Hall gets near the Crosby or even Ovechkin level someday? Not saying he will but you never know as he definitely has the potential to be a top 5 player in the league very soon. Only 19 years old and already has Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins to play with and it looks like the Oilers will have another top 3 pick this year if not the #1 pick. Im hoping the Oilers get the #1 pick again this summer and get to draft that crazy Russian Forward that every one is saying could be another Malkin.

You must have been majorly sh1tting yourself last week there when Hall fell onto the ice with no helmet and had his face stepped on with an Ice Skate, eh?? I know i would have been!!!

ofv6vk.jpg

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
brouthercard said:

OMG dude, imagine Taylor Hall gets near the Crosby or even Ovechkin level someday? Not saying he will but you never know as he definitely has the potential to be a top 5 player in the league very soon. Only 19 years old and already has Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins to play with and it looks like the Oilers will have another top 3 pick this year if not the #1 pick. Im hoping the Oilers get the #1 pick again this summer and get to draft that crazy Russian Forward that every one is saying could be another Malkin.

You must have been majorly sh1tting yourself last week there when Hall fell onto the ice with no helmet and had his face stepped on with an Ice Skate, eh?? I know i would have been!!!

ofv6vk.jpg

Tell me about it. Poor kid, his mommy will never let him warm-up without a helmet again!

Frankenstein simply will not leave me alone.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
lisu said:
brouthercard said:
lisu said:
brouthercard said:

Wow, did you get the box from Shrek today?

No, it was from a different source. Did he have any at the show? I couldn't make it.

Ahhh - he didn't have any - I thought you ripped them all!

What? I always leave some tins for you (after I pull the case hit, of course! LOL)

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Opened a box of 2010-11 SPA hockey today.

Didn't pull a redemption, but got a live rookie auto patch/100.

Guess who again..........WHY?????

scan0001-9.jpg

Anyone who's holding onto his stuff, I would get rid of now - I jinx any player I own cards of.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
brouthercard said:

LOL, since no one peruses the hockey section of FCB, I can start quoting myself.

Mail day today for this redemption, will crack the envelope and scan the new arrival later this evening.

Thanks again to Upper Deck for the quick turnaround - right around 2 weeks!

oh, btw, i have to mention i pulled yet another one this past weekend - someone fumigate me with some anti-Hall spray. LOL. yes, I will post again when it comes in, as if anyone is paying attention.........

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
lisu said:
jeez - i never had that kind of luck!

You don't have to be modest - how many crosbys did you pull? Oh, and that /5 exquiste patch SET from 2005......some nasty pulls in their own right.

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Wow, some sweet Hall's! Can't imagine how happy you must be when you look at those.

He has almost matched his point totals from last year in 20 fewer games! The Oilers play here in Nashville on March 20 and I hope to be there. Great stuff!

Robert

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I think i'm just going to sit back and enjoy watching his career unravel, and hopefully watch the Oilers bring it up a notch in the next several years. They will be a fun team to follow for the next decade.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
brouthercard said:
I think i'm just going to sit back and enjoy watching his career unravel, and hopefully watch the Oilers bring it up a notch in the next several years. They will be a fun team to follow for the next decade.

yeah thats what i would do as well. The Oilers WILL be a force to reckon with very soon. Not to mention it looks like they will get the first or second overall pick again this year. That team is gonna be stocked with young talent and it will fun to watch and follow them, especially if you have several thousand dollars worth of Hall Cup RCs :D :shock:

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Well, this cleans out my redemption pending slate from UD, what a way to finish with a BANG!

scan0001-10.jpg

Members online

Latest posts