Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****VETERANS DAY MORNING THREAD*****11/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, thanks to all our vets, took the kid to the bus, my parents are picking him up later for a sleepover as they have off tomorrow for conferences, speaking of, we have our first parent teacher conference later this afternoon, which makes it easier my parents are taking him too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. 2nd day home with the boys. I did run to the office to check my email yesterday since I I a few exports going out and didn't want to miss any documentation dates.

This will always be one of my favorite pictures I snapped while working at the veteran's cemetery during college. There are a few more rows of headstones since this picture. They have been averaging about a row each year. Jaymes dad and great uncle are now out there as well.

Between her 3 brothers, her dad, great uncle, 2 of my uncles, my grandpa, and my great grandpa, we have a strong appreciation for the military and veterans in our home20150526_093607.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app