Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I am an absolute sucker for any hof patch cards that are from 2002 to 2005....Best years in my opinion.....I miss DLP so much!

Great stuff man! Love it :) can't wait to see more! The prime cuts bench, 04 jackie/pee wee, prime cuts Mel ott are nasty! I am a huge twins fan so your rod carew patch with the shaking hand is drool worthy to me ;)

i think a lot of people would agree with you that DLP did a great job and miss their products. The only thing at comes close in my oponion is 2006-2008 topps sterlong, 2008-2012 prime cuts, and 2012 and 2014 national treasures.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I think it's such a shame that we'll more than likely never see cards like this produced again. These cards are fantastic and I also loved the 8 person relic cards they made in this set front and back, not patches but I think they really nailed the design and player choices. SO COOL!

I agree once again. They were just incredible designed cards with excellent player selection. They just never show up, don't think I've seen one in over 5 years. The 8 player ud epic cards were also very nice :)

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I am an absolute sucker for any hof patch cards that are from 2002 to 2005....Best years in my opinion.....I miss DLP so much!

Needless to say from the board members who know my collection I could not agree with you more, 2002-2005 are the golden years you have a lot of the same kind of stuff I like to pick up. VERY nice man!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I am not sure if this has been requested or not: Does anyone have any Josh Gibson jersey or bat cards they can post?

He doesn't have jersey cards only bat - I have a Gibson Triple Threads, a Gibson Allen & Ginter, and a Gibson Topps Sterling. I can see if they're in my bucket.

Members online

Latest posts