Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
But it isn't even close so I can't even imagine what idiot preformed the fake. Now it would be nuts if it somehow came out of the pack that way. There was a Cobb? (Maybe) that came out with new material.

Ryan

The edges in the scan are cropped out, even the picture he put on eBay is trimmed lol. I saw this guy doesn't even sell cards - not sure what the deal is here in 2001 card companies were rarely making mistakes I think this is faked after the fact.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The edges in the scan are cropped out, even the picture he put on eBay is trimmed lol. I saw this guy doesn't even sell cards - not sure what the deal is here in 2001 card companies were rarely making mistakes I think this is faked after the fact.

I understand and am basically saying it was faked. The only reason I through out the mistake from DLP is because how obvious it is. You just have to be crazy to have a card with a picture of the jersey and pic that patch to put in it. It's crazy.

Ryan

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I understand and am basically saying it was faked. The only reason I through out the mistake from DLP is because how obvious it is. You just have to be crazy to have a card with a picture of the jersey and pic that patch to put in it. It's crazy.

Ryan

It could very well be the worst fake I've ever seen which is saying something. I think it's so sketchy that he cropped out the edges in the eBay scan.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Have you guys seen the Babe Ruth game used wallet?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/271783193852

Horrible business idea, it's been proven that certified cards are the most valuable thing you can do with memorabilia why destroy a certified card to make a wallet. For example, some bat barrel cards cost more than the entire game used bat, some certified cut autos cost like 4 times what a slabbed PSA signature goes for.

Members online

Latest posts