Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
A couple more for the set:

1958_hires_43_farrell.jpg

1958_hires_66_zuverink.jpg

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Been saving for this for a while and finally found one that was centered (well as far as '54's go) and no bends/creases. Presents well for a 4. Could've gotten a real nice raw one for the same price and subbed it myself, but in the end, knowing it wasn't altered was enough for me to get a lower grade but already slabbed.

Ernie Banks 1954 PSA 4.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Been saving for this for a while and finally found one that was centered (well as far as '54's go) and no bends/creases. Presents well for a 4. Could've gotten a real nice raw one for the same price and subbed it myself, but in the end, knowing it wasn't altered was enough for me to get a lower grade but already slabbed.

I think you did very well!

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA

Nice Banks. I need to get that one myself one day for my Cubs collection.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Here is a lot of 1958's I bought so I could get the yellow team name version of the Clemente. The others I already had, but should have no problem getting moved.

Members online

Latest posts