Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Arguably the biggest pickup in my collecting career. 1937 O Pee Chee Hank Greenberg, the second most sought-after card in the set behind the Joe DiMaggio. This is the rarest vintage card I own, and I'm so happy to spear a serious whale in my Greenberg master vintage set.

Here she is, in all her beauty.

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Arguably the biggest pickup in my collecting career. 1937 O Pee Chee Hank Greenberg, the second most sought-after card in the set behind the Joe DiMaggio. This is the rarest vintage card I own, and I'm so happy to spear a serious whale in my Greenberg master vintage set.

Here she is, in all her beauty.

Beautiful! Congrats.
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
My PM-10 Mantle pin (name from wrist to shoulder) arrived today from [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
Thanks for the transaction!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Another T202 - it mentions Knight as a Yankee in the center section on the back, plus I've added a Walter Johnson!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Some more 1958 Topps variations. The teams have the numerical checklist on the back and are more rare than the alphabetical ones.
DANNY

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1963 Dodgers Diary coloring book, unused (uncolored). I bought it for my Don Zimmer PC. The player write-ups are pretty funny. Price of this has gone up considerably from the 60 cent issue price.

63DODGERSDIARY.jpg

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1414294931.588300.jpgI've been hunting for something autographed by Bob Uecker for awhile now and finally found this on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. For some reason he didn't get an auto'd card in the recent Major League insert set that Topps did, would have been so cool to see what they would have gone for. But for now, this one's going to fill the bill just fine!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
View attachment 42237I've been hunting for something autographed by Bob Uecker for awhile now and finally found this on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. For some reason he didn't get an auto'd card in the recent Major League insert set that Topps did, would have been so cool to see what they would have gone for. But for now, this one's going to fill the bill just fine!

Ha, love it! Coincidentally I put in an offer yesterday on a copy of that same card signed.

Members online

Latest posts