Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
After a LONG time waiting for one to surface, I am happy to say I am a proud owner of this 1934 Annis Furs Hank Greenberg. The last one that sold on it's own was in 2007.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
After a LONG time waiting for one to surface, I am happy to say I am a proud owner of this 1934 Annis Furs Hank Greenberg. The last one that sold on it's own was in 2007.

Excellent.....ALWAYS nice to cross one off you feel you've been waiting forever for!

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
A couple more for my Ernie Banks run. The '60 AS is currently at PSA with a couple other Banks getting graded. I've heard PSA has gotten harsher on grading 71's these days, so I wanted to just get one already slabbed and knowing what the grade is. I sacrificed a little on centering on this one for nice black edges and no fish eyes. To me, that made up for a little l/r centering. BTW-surely Topps had a better shot of him to use than some stupid open mouthed, half yawn lol.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
A couple more for my Ernie Banks run. The '60 AS is currently at PSA with a couple other Banks getting graded. I've heard PSA has gotten harsher on grading 71's these days, so I wanted to just get one already slabbed and knowing what the grade is. I sacrificed a little on centering on this one for nice black edges and no fish eyes. To me, that made up for a little l/r centering. BTW-surely Topps had a better shot of him to use than some stupid open mouthed, half yawn lol.

Great choices!!

Latest posts