Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vote for the winner of the custom card through 11/15 - 11:35am WST. Thank you.

Vote for your fav Custom/Maker to receive a custom card!

• autocut

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • bigunitcards

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • fordman

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • hofvintagecollector

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • jbhofmann

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • matfanofold

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • nationaltreasures

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Ty Hope

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
contest_zpsfeca84c1.png

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Holy Crap! Awesome cards, guys! Wow, I don't know who to vote for, yet!! :eek:

Okay, I'll Edit with some justification, like if my opinion really matters:
Autocut: Solid, I like the "painted" look...
Bigunit: the FCB ruined it for me (no offense to anyone)
Fordman: Beautiful. Looks like it should be a card already! Especially the patch version.
HOF Vintage: Beautiful. They both look familiar, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I like #1 better, but the Ultimate Collection is already used.
JBHoffman: Nice! I am not a fan of Perfection Collection title (obviously the OP feels otherwise) Out of the other two, the Silhouette is awesome!
Matfanofold: Nice, except for the Shame Game. The wood is a great idea, but tough to pull off. My favorite of your three.
National Treasure: Very solid. Again, they look familiar. Not a fan of Triple Threads, so the Date one is out. First one is my favorite of the two.
TyHope: Love the effort, as a 90's guy I am loving the "Museum Collection" look. Needs a border, though. Feel like it's cropped to close.

Top three: Autocut, Fordman Patch, JBHofman Silhouette
Does Autocut's have a Barrell on it? That would make it a JUMBO! And JB's Silhouette, I wish it had his first name.
Winner........ Fordman

Last edited:

autocut

Holy Crap! Awesome cards, guys! Wow, I don't know who to vote for, yet!! :eek:

Okay, I'll Edit with some justification, like if my opinion really matters:
Autocut: Solid, I like the "painted" look...
Bigunit: the FCB ruined it for me (no offense to anyone)
Fordman: Beautiful. Looks like it should be a card already! Especially the patch version.
HOF Vintage: Beautiful. They both look familiar, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I like #1 better, but the Ultimate Collection is already used.
JBHoffman: Nice! I am not a fan of Perfection Collection title (obviously the OP feels otherwise) Out of the other two, the Silhouette is awesome!
Matfanofold: Nice, except for the Shame Game. The wood is a great idea, but tough to pull off. My favorite of your three.
National Treasure: Very solid. Again, they look familiar. Not a fan of Triple Threads, so the Date one is out. First one is my favorite of the two.
TyHope: Love the effort, as a 90's guy I am loving the "Museum Collection" look. Needs a border, though. Feel like it's cropped to close.

Top three: Autocut, Fordman Patch, JBHofman Silhouette
Does Autocut's have a Barrell on it? That would make it a JUMBO! And JB's Silhouette, I wish it had his first name.
Winner........ Fordman

The barrel is just a design and not game used.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Love HOFvintagecollector first design. Not sure if there's a poll but can't vote on my phone.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I went with fordman, definitely thinking design 1 would look great to have signed. Some of the others are amazing as well but I'm not sure of the technological limitations of this project. For example the jbhofmann2 design would be awesome with a "Prized Collections" technology and hofvintagecollectors designs wouldn't be done justice with "Tribute" style card stock/finish. Just a few examples but ultimately why I chose the design I thought would turn out best through standard methods. Great designs by all!

Members online

Latest posts