Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wally World is done with retail cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
I just cringe at all the dinged corners the cards get when the packs fall down to the bottom... :?

henwo said:
wow that vending machine is pretty awesome ... I'm sure it'd hook all of us addicts ...
Haven't you ever heard of clamshells???

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I noticed yesterday that Wal Mart no longer sold cards. I couldnt believe it. Why wasnt there a fire sale? :D

I dont have a k mart close by but Target has a nice selection for sure.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Austin said:
2919626641_6fe9737865.jpg
ph740755_248x223.jpg

i cringe seeing the 07 BDP packs that high in the machine. :eek:

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Whether this is a joke or not, Walmarts around here haven't sold them in at least 2 or 3 years. I think the only retail place around that does it Target, and sometimes the big sports stores like Dicks.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Yeah, I'm not quite sure if its a joke or not. My Wal Mart stopped carrying them about 2 weeks ago. They said the vendor just came in and took everything back.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
The Wal-Mart I mentioned above is a SuperCenter and they are gone there.

bikerider60 said:
djrulz said:
I work at a Wal-Mart in western-NY and we still have cards.

Are you a Super Center or Div 1-2 Store ?....I was wondering if they would cut them in the Super Centers also.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
bikerider60 said:
djrulz said:
I work at a Wal-Mart in western-NY and we still have cards.

Are you a Super Center or Div 1-2 Store ?....I was wondering if they would cut them in the Super Centers also.

Supercenter. And they look like they've been stocked recently.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
I went into my local Wal-Mart two weeks ago looking for Heritage. Oddly enough, they had a bunch of 2008 Heritage blasters, but no 2009.

Lines were ridiculous, though, so I didn't stay.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
It turns out my Wal-Mart is not getting rid of cards. They are simply changing suppliers, and the card shelves will be restocked April 9.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
My WalMart SuperCenter went to basically bare shelves for a few weeks, then was STOCKED. I mean wall to wall in that isle. They also started selling 100 count penny sleeves and card albums. I think they switched suppliers as somebody above mentioned.

Members online

Latest posts