Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Had three hours left on UPI case, when boom! out of nowhere they pay! No communication of any kind for a week and a half, then instant payment. And a bit more than they usually go for anyway, NICE!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Finally found some 2014 Bowman Hobby Boxes to buy...$415 DLVD for a half case! Should be here next monday.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Just got finished busting the first case of 2014 Bowman jumbo's from [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION], anyone know these prospects?

001_zps26aa1a39.jpg

002_zpsaf6fa252.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice hits Ralph! That Abreu orange needs to be listed ASAP if you're looking to sell it. With the hype following his monster April, I think you got that card at the right time

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Dude, nice C&H Sticker

thanks. Ive had that sticker on my very first car 20 years ago, and when i got this car a few years ago, i added it to each rear door. Heres a close up of the drivers side, and a shot of all the stickers on the back of my car. So if you see a car with all this on the back at the ballpark on metallica night, and then later on fathers day, then you will know i am there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 17

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Good to know....if I see that car on Metallica Night I'll make sure to wander around AT&T yelling "ASTROBURNNNNN! ASSSSSTROOOOOOOO"

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents! Hope all is well for everyone!

Brad - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!

Ralph - INSANE pull dude! Way to make the Bryant base auto look puny in comparison :)

[MENTION=3065]CollectorsCorner[/MENTION] - Jared - Happy Birthday to you as well!!!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good to know....if I see that car on Metallica Night I'll make sure to wander around AT&T yelling "ASTROBURNNNNN! ASSSSSTROOOOOOOO"

Upper deck, behind home plate for metallica night. Ill be the really big guy in either my Pence jersey or just a giants t shirt, sitting with my brother in law, who is half my size. See you there ;)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anybody else see Stanton almost decapitate Chris Johnson, Braves 3B, with a line drive into the corner? About 5 feet lower and it'd be real messy...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
God I hope this rain ends soon, I've already had to empty the 12 gallon shopvac twice from the downstairs

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
God I hope this rain ends soon, I've already had to empty the 12 gallon shopvac twice from the downstairs
I was shocked last night at this time how much rain I have here and it has not let up yet. Going to continue here over night and on and off tomorrow.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I was shocked last night at this time how much rain I have here and it has not let up yet. Going to continue here over night and on and off tomorrow.

Yeah, it's supposed to stop around dawn tomorrow here... Looks like I'm pulling an all nighter to shopvac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts