Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm down in Chester County, which has tons of little creeks that aren't so little right now. 40 water rescues so far they say.

The intensity of the rain and wind has died down, but I'm kinda worried 'cuz there's only 3 roads into my Little town, and they all tend to be problems...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
A's bashing the Rangers again. BROOM BABY! Even Cespedes has two hits. :lol:

Flyers down 2-1 to bad guys. Game gotten alot more intense in the 3rd. And really looking forward to LA-SJ afterwards...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
A's bashing the Rangers again. BROOM BABY! Even Cespedes has two hits. :lol:

Flyers down 2-1 to bad guys. Game gotten alot more intense in the 3rd. And really looking forward to LA-SJ afterwards...

keep that up and Noah's crew will pass you by
ring_2jpeg.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Just got finished busting the second jumbo case. 2 nice Yordy Ventura auto's, one orange wave /25 & a blue refractor auto. Too bad the Royals took out of the game in the 6th inning, had a shutout going. Then the relievers give up the tying runs.

003_zps421b6820.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Just got finished busting the second jumbo case. 2 nice Yordy Ventura auto's, one orange wave /25 & a blue refractor auto. Too bad the Royals took out of the game in the 6th inning, had a shutout going. Then the relievers give up the tying runs.

003_zps421b6820.jpg

Save that for MTSS and beg George to give you my name :)

Sweet hit Ralph. Yordy is a little beast.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Pretty dead overall lately to be honest. I know I'm spending about 1/4 of the time here I was a month ago. Kicking into summer I tend to spend a lot less time here

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I know i havent been on as much lately. I used to kill my mornings on here, but now i spend them thrift shopping. Then the work involved prepping them and listing them... I thought it would be easy. But its actually quite a bit of work. I still enjoy it though.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Everytime I think it's slowing down, there's more water...then I look outside, it's raining again, some please kill me

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
So you're a Giants fan now?

Its been a rough ride, but the Astros went to the american league. So, since i moved back to santa cruz a year and a half ago, i decided to rejoin the orange and black. Its been 19 years since i went blue and gold. But dont worry, my National League Astros fandom is still a part of me. You've seen my tattoos, right? And its not like im dumping my Bagwell collection. Its nice being surrounded by other baseball fans, and makes watching it that much more exciting! (I really havent watched much baseball since Bagwell retired).

so this year has been somewhat of a rebirth. Back to baseball!

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Haha, come on man. I wear my Padres stuff to every Giants game I go to. I'm not going to let the environment make me a Giants or A's fan.

5f2fc42a6d151e3eb847828323c23a76.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts