Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is your favorite damaged card in your collection? Post them up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
There have been some great threads going on recently showing off some pretty great cards we all have in our PC. I thought another good spin on a show off thread is to show your favorite damaged card in your collection. I'm not talking about dinged corners or chipped edges but more so on more severe damage.

I only have one that "qualifies" for this category. When I purchased it, it was back when I didn't read entire listing descriptions so I didn't realize the damage until I got it in the mail. I'm glad I still have it though as the front of the card is fine but the back is what was wrong. I still don't know how this card got damaged as these packs were in tins so pack searching could not have done it.

2007 Sweet Spot Felix Hernandez black glove green ink autograph 1/1:
kingfelix1.jpg

kingfelix2.jpg

Let's see what else is out there so show off those broken cards :)

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
There have been some great threads going on recently showing off some pretty great cards we all have in our PC. I thought another good spin on a show off thread is to show your favorite damaged card in your collection. I'm not talking about dinged corners or chipped edges but more so on more severe damage.

I only have one that "qualifies" for this category. When I purchased it, it was back when I didn't read entire listing descriptions so I didn't realize the damage until I got it in the mail. I'm glad I still have it though as the front of the card is fine but the back is what was wrong. I still don't know how this card got damaged as these packs were in tins so pack searching could not have done it.

2006 Sweet Spot Felix Hernandez black glove green ink autograph 1/1:
kingfelix1.jpg

kingfelix2.jpg

Let's see what else is out there so show off those broken cards :)

2007, Alex. 2007 ;)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I try not to keep damaged cards in the Pc as it eventually gets to me, lol, But these 2 are hard to part with even with damage

middle Right Window

Bottom Right Corner

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
This

Seller had it listed for $25. I hit bin without thinking or looking. Didn't realize until I received it that it looks like it was smashed between something and dented quite a bit. Card looks fine until you turn it sideways

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice cards all around so far. Most of these look like they are PC cards. It's interesting how some are either damaged by the manufacturer (crimping/gluing) and others are unknown with the exception of bad shipping. Almost all of these posted so far still look decent enough to keep, an hopefully those of you that purchased these knowing the damage got a decent deal.

[MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] - Tony, if you need to get rid of that Boudreau just let me know ;)

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
No pic but I have a longoria bowman auto somewhere that I picked up in a trade. Had it 6 hrs and my dog proceeded to put a tooth through the corner, no other damage just the tooth hole.

Members online

Latest posts