Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would a 1952 Topps Mantle PSA 7 go for?

PSA 7 Topps 1952 Mantle

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So my boss and I are at the shop and a guy brings in a beautiful Mickey Mantle (Sorry no scan) :/ Its very pretty, no fades at all and looks like it could be a PSA 7 or higher easily. My guess was $25,000 if it got that grade. What would you think?

*Lets leave the RC debate out of this and just think of price...* hahaha

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Re: What would a 1952 Topps Mantle RC PSA 7 go for?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say a well centerd PSA 7 would get all of $25,000 and quite possibly more.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

moxacaine said:
you dont want to have a RC debate yet you put RC in the title.
I just don't want the argument in here, but it will be listed as RC that's why i put it. But ya i'll jsut take it out.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

darocker80 said:
moxacaine said:
you dont want to have a RC debate yet you put RC in the title.
I just don't want the argument in here, but it will be listed as RC that's why i put it. But ya i'll jsut take it out.

It's yours?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
It is not mine. It is a customer. His dad bought it in the 60's and kept it in a good condition and gave it to him. It is the original one. I am pretty sure it isn't trimmed, but that's why we are sending it to PSA. Hopefully he gets a nice grade.

My boss might help him sell it or something, not sure yet.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
darocker80 said:
It is not mine. It is a customer. His dad bought it in the 60's and kept it in a good condition and gave it to him. It is the original one. I am pretty sure it isn't trimmed, but that's why we are sending it to PSA. Hopefully he gets a nice grade.

My boss might help him sell it or something, not sure yet.

Ah, ok.

It's very exciting grading vintage Mantle stuff thats in good condition! If a quick look has it pegged for a 7, then it's possible it could be an 8! (or a 6). But, if it's that nice and grades an 8 than it's value will double! Get a 9 and CHA CHING!!!!! Anyway, wish him luck with the grading! And let us know how it turnes out.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
striderboi said:
What card shop do you work for? Lefty's? Penninsula?
Talkin Baseball in Danville.

Ya I really hope for the best from him. I did not see an obvious flaw, but we will see how PSA sees it.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
darocker80 said:
striderboi said:

Ya I really hope for the best from him. I did not see an obvious flaw, but we will see how PSA sees it.

I think my guy sell your shop lots of wax or buys all your wax one of them lol...

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
striderboi said:
darocker80 said:
striderboi said:

I think my guy sell your shop lots of wax or buys all your wax one of them lol...
Lol what do you mean my guy, and maybe!

Members online

Latest posts