Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is Donavan Tate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
trademhigh said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
trademhigh said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
beefycheddar said:
[quote="cjb9421":3kf6u60g][quote="MarlinsManiac20":3kf6u60g][quote="cjb9421":3kf6u60g][quote="cgilmo":3kf6u60g]weed

I would love to see Donovan make it to the bigs and face Lincecum...it would be a battle of the pot heads...haha
does he enjoy the reefer?

Gilmo was prob just joking about Tate but I wouldny be surprised, Lincy does...bet he cant wait until the offseason lol

Or the day after he pitches....
Nothing rong with being a stoner..... :? :shock: :D[/quote:3kf6u60g]
I know you like to think you're cool and all, but smoking isn't cool. Nothing wrong with smoking, but don't act like you're cool because you do.[/quote:3kf6u60g] I actually quit tough guy.[/quote:3kf6u60g]
Want a cookie? ~That must've been real tough~[/quote:3kf6u60g]

He would have taken that cookie if he still smoked I bet

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
wow.. the O.T. has gone to hell. Gilmore, you should create a thread just for the ass wookies that like to fight.. dude.. Flame central..

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
rico08 said:
Lancemountain said:
He would have taken that cookie if he still smoked I bet

Reliable source: Griffey Jr., Larkin, Dimitri Young. All prefer the greenery.

There is a very good reason that MLB players union will never allow for testing of Marijuana. I don't know about these three, but I know about 50% of your favorite team loves that they live in the middle of the Medical Marijuana dispensary capital of America.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
craiger122003 said:
Who cares are you going to chastize these guys for having a couple
beers after the game? Did not think so

We aren't talking about beers.

And we aren't really talking about pot. We are talking about the 50 game first time pop and the 100 game second time pop that comes with it.

Do I care if Tate smokes weed? No.

Do I care if he gets suspended for 100 games if I am holding cards? Absolutely.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Arizona Summer League: Donavan Tate, the 2009 first-round draft pick, missed another week while dealing with a stomach illness. He’s visiting doctors again this week for further examination. “We just want to make sure it’s not something more serious,” Wickham said. “It’s been frustrating.” Wickham said he hopes Tate will play in at least a few more games before the season ends Sunday.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010 ... -prospect/

Members online

Latest posts