Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which baseball players do you share a birthday with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Off the top of my head, I share the same bday w/ baseball legends like Ernie Banks and Nolan Ryan. There are other stars as well, but I can't remember.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
numba1yankeefan said:
may 9th

tony gwynn

your BDay is one day earlier than mine, im May 10th. No Ball players of note with my Bday, but others include Bono and Sid Vicious. Also the first no-hitter ever thrown in Montreal's Olympic Stadium happened on my BDay.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Dec 25th

# 1862 - A crowd of 40,000 watches two teams of imprisoned Union Army soldiers play baseball at Hilton Head, South Carolina. Civil War historians are debating the actual size of the crowd.

# 1927 - Nellie Fox, who led the AL in hits four times, won three Gold Gloves, played in 12 All-Star Games, and was AL MVP for the 1959 White Sox, is born in St. Thomas, Pa. It will not be until 1997, 23 years after his death, that he will finally be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

# 1940 - South Side Park, the first home of the Chicago White Sox, burns down.

# 1958 - Rickey Henderson, baseball's all-time stolen base champion and arguably the best leadoff hitter in history, is born in Chicago.

# 1989 - Billy Martin, former infielder and five-time manager of the Yankees, dies in a one-car accident at the age of 61.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
ronfromfresno said:
Cool site, on my actual brith date Tom Seaver threw a no-hitter, June 16th.

Others sharing my birthday:
1962 - Joyner, Wally
1962 - Schiraldi, Calvin
1971 - Hernandez, Fernando

Hey - fellow June 16th-er - don't forget my guy, Ron Leflore:

Leflore.jpg

I got to meet him at the Sun Times show a couple of years ago and when I told him we shared a birthday he gave me this inscription on the photo he signed for me:

LeFlore8x10.jpg

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
bouwob said:
Dec 25th

# 1862 - A crowd of 40,000 watches two teams of imprisoned Union Army soldiers play baseball at Hilton Head, South Carolina. Civil War historians are debating the actual size of the crowd.

# 1927 - Nellie Fox, who led the AL in hits four times, won three Gold Gloves, played in 12 All-Star Games, and was AL MVP for the 1959 White Sox, is born in St. Thomas, Pa. It will not be until 1997, 23 years after his death, that he will finally be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

# 1958 - Rickey Henderson, baseball's all-time stolen base champion and arguably the best leadoff hitter in history, is born in Chicago.

# 1989 - Billy Martin, former infielder and five-time manager of the Yankees, dies in a one-car accident at the age of 61.
Jesus Christ! Those are decent names.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
bouwob said:
Dec 25th

Look at your statement and then look at the date :)

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
bouwob said:
IndyMann said:
bouwob said:
Dec 25th

Look at your statement and then look at the date :)
Ummmm....yeah! Why do you think I worded it that way?? :lol:

Members online

Latest posts