Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why did COMC raise their shipping from flat rate $4.99 to possibly free, to best case scenario $8.99?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I'm guessing they put the current shipment dates so far out because, not only are they working in a limited capacity, I'll bet they're saying this is the worst case scenario in case local restrictions remain in place. I'd wager that they will beat the ship date on new requests since more states are easing their restrictions on non-essential businesses.

There used to be a guy, @COMC_James, who browsed these forums and was a great resource for answers to different questions. Haven't heard from him in a while, though...so maybe he's swamped with work.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
Here is my order. Requested 3/31/20. Supposed to be mailed 5/27/20- has not been mailed. Supposed to have arrived 6/2- it’s now 6/3 and it’s not here. In the meantime I added 70 more cards and I’ve contacted them numerous times asking if they would add those cards into this shipping order and they do not respond. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’m finding cards on there that I have not seen before I would avoid them like the plague! And I am a huge supporter of them! My current order if I were to request shipment would not be shipped until October! That is ridiculous!!

Right now I would hold off on placing orders to be shipped with comc.com unless there's a card you absolutely have to have and you can wait 3-4 months for it to be shipped. Normally I have no problem buying from them as you can find some real good deals on there but not under the current circumstances especially if you're placing a high dollar order. You don't know if/when it will arrive.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2009
Ordered 3/21. Still waiting.

Emailed and was told that their hands are tied, skeleton crew, etc and that “next time” they can arrange to get it to me in time if I were to pay for expedited service (additional $30-50).

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Ordered 3/21. Still waiting.

Emailed and was told that their hands are tied, skeleton crew, etc and that “next time” they can arrange to get it to me in time if I were to pay for expedited service (additional $30-50).
Money talks...same as USPS, UPS, FedEx, Amazon, PSA, BGS, airlines...everything really.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I have a bunch of options, but cheapest is $4.99 and due mid September.

I sent a batch of cards in that were due to pop 4/10 and have not. Per the blog, they are now working on orders in that range. I get it that they are very limited in capacity right now so not concerned. Better communication and responding to emails would have alleviated a lot of the frustration I’ve seen online.

Members online