Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Clark Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Hey Ryan. Nice postcards.

The first is from 1991 and the second is from 1992. There are two Clarks in the 1991 set, and apparently two in the 1992 set. I don't think I've seen the one you pictured. Here are the other versions:

1991:
[SIZE=-1]
1991Postcard2.jpg
[/SIZE]

1992:
1992Postcard.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey Ryan. Nice postcards.

The first is from 1991 and the second is from 1992. There are two Clarks in the 1991 set, and apparently two in the 1992 set. I don't think I've seen the one you pictured. Here are the other versions:

1991:
[SIZE=-1]
1991Postcard2.jpg
[/SIZE]

1992:
1992Postcard.jpg

Hey Drew - nice to see you check in. I'm looking to see if they exist in those back variations I posted. I have 3 from each year. The ones you posted come in a variation with the "Dear Giants Fan" at the top and a version with "Will Clark" at the top. The ones I posted , I have the "Will Clark" versions but am trying to find out if "Dear Giants Fans" exists for those ones. Lmk if you have any info

Thx
Ryan

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Well how about that. I didn't know there were back variations. I have no idea which I have. I would tell you I'll check, but they're jammed in a closet somewhere. When/If I reorganize, I'll take a look!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Well how about that. I didn't know there were back variations. I have no idea which I have. I would tell you I'll check, but they're jammed in a closet somewhere. When/If I reorganize, I'll take a look!

Or you can just move the collection to me and I'll take on the hard task or reorganizing things ;)

Variations exist in the 93s also , I have both versions of the 2 he has that year. Not sure if anything else outside of 91-93 has variations. Also not sure why no 1989 postcards exist , wonder what happened

Ryan

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
Going through collection stuff trying to organize. Any interest from Clark collectors for a '88 Baseball America w/Will on the cover. Ventura featured on the back.

Attachments

• Will Clark Baseball America.JPG
    Will Clark Baseball America.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 120

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Figured if throw a new pickup up and keep the thread on life support. A new version of a Topps Plate. The person who wrote on the box also does the mugs , porcelain cards etc. They wrote a lot!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1433719907.627026.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1433719941.024030.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1433719965.415686.jpg

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thx , I love oddball stuff as much / more as cards.

Maybe we need to merge the Clark and Dawson threads so we can have someone else active in the thread too ;)

Ryan

I know lol, the Dawson thread doesn't get much attention and I usually have post all my stuff in a short time frame rather than spreading it out over time so the topic stays towards the top

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Here's something I got from another player collector on a different message board. Pretty cool! (sorry if I posted this earlier)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Another big shout out to to Kevin [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] for a cool surprise gift. I had mentioned a lil' while ago that Clark wasn't in the Gold Label sets. Well , he made sure I had one! Thanks man , it's one of my favorite cards in the collection .

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks again sir, you be good people ;)

Ryan

shady75

May 1, 2010
Hi fellow Clark collectors! I'm somewhat new to the board, but I have read it here and there for a pretty good while. Been collecting Clark since I bought 1987 Topps packs back in the day. I've mainly tried to collect one of each of his cards from 1986-1993 while he was in a Giants uniform. Only recently (last 2-3 years) have I been trying to collect his Star cards. I wanted badly to win the 1988-89 Star Nova Promo card just yesterday on Ebay. I bid what I thought was more than reasonable price for 3 separate graded ones and a lot of 3 graded PSA 7. I got outbid on all of them by 1.00 from i***g (4605). This guy has outbid me on a ton of auctions and just keeps amassing his Clark collection. Save something for the rest of us who don't want to horde every single tough Clark card! It's frustrating, but what can you do?

Anyone here have what they think are rare Clarks from these years they wouldn't mind selling to a fellow Clark fan at a reasonable price?