Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will this cost someone mucho mega bucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
If it was a 98 it would be way over $150, but I'm not sure about the 99 market, but I suspect it'll get there anyway.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Yeah the '99s are very popular as well, $150 wouldn't shock me in the slightest. Based on how stuff has been selling lately I'd even be a bit surprised if it ended below that, but the little bit of damage is a wild card.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I watched it and crapped when I saw the final hammer. That is just absolutely incredible. I can't fault anyone for spending their money as they see fit, but that is obnoxious! $2700!!! Reminds me of the Galarraga/Vizquel phenomenon of a few years back. I used to collect Juan Gone back in his mid-late 90s heyday.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Holy F'in Crap. When I first saw this thread I thought I'd chime in to say "I think nosterbor will win this one". But then I scrolled down and saw the final price at $2699 I realized I was wrong. He has more sense than that!

Members online

Latest posts