Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

world series game 1 cards win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: world series game 1 beginning 4th 0-0

cards score first 2-0

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: world series game 1 beginning 5th cards 2-0

tie ball game. napoli with the bomb

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: world series game 1 beginning 6th 2-2

carpenter and wilson out

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
Re: world series game 1 beginning 6th cards 2-3

fox coverage as usual sux. the ad boxes behind the plate suck. they are why the center field camera angle is off set. its so you can see one ad box great and half of the other. they havent been showing the fox box pitch location until the 6th very much. when the catcher throws the ball back to the pitcher the ball "shimmers" in that big ad box. fox is really dropping the "ball" on this crap. and that "negative" crap they were showing earlier is about as necessary as those mccarver/buck underwear commercials earlier this year.
other than that, carp is the pitcher of record :D

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Re: world series game 1 beginning 7th cards 2-3

You expected a thread?

Extreme Couponing is on right now, duh.

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011

can you believe the advertiing for the games? david freese actually included, i love it! :D

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

I guess that's why I've never heard of Esteban German

What a ******

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011

did you see that? josh hamilton has a groin pull

not you will :eek:

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011

mccarver should be put out to pasture. he just thought that wicked slider was thrown all the way from the bullpen by mike adams :evil:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

pujols5hof said:
did you see that? josh hamilton has a groin pull

not you will :eek:

If you dont shut up, I'm gonna pull your groin!

(fully aware that was the gayest comeback in history)

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
That was a great game!

Bud Selig mysteriously disappeared when the ball may or may not have hit Beltre's foot.

Wake up, Bud, it's 2011. Instant replay!

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
there wasnt much you could do EXCEPT pull my groin, 'cause i aint gonna shut up
man this crap(carp) is so enigmatic, i lived in grand prairie and went to games at old arlington and new arlington. they LOST every game i went to. i lived off of randol mill and collins. i gotta go cards though
call hamilton and ask if you pull his ummmm

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
This was one of those games that makes me hate the NL. They pulled the Cards ace after 87 pitches because he can't hit. It worked out for them since the PH drove in the game winning run, but then they couldn't use their ace any more. The Rangers pulled their best reliever because he couldn't hit, but neither could the guy who tried in his place.

What was really lame was all the pitching changes. There was a guy with a pitch count of 2. That's not a lot of baseball in between commercials. I was watching with my mom, she fell asleep on the couch... woke up and said "what inning is it?" I said "the 7th." She said "STILL???" My wife goes "oh, you're watching baseball? I was trying to figure it out, for the life of me I could not figure out what made you sit there and watch all those commercials. I thought you were watching the Commercial Network or something."

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Kinda surreal that FCB's biggest Cardinals fan is on a week's vacation from posting here, meaning the WS could very well be over before he returns.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I rarely have this dilemma, but Freese is making me decide whether or not to get rid of his Topps Chrome RC autograph. A few have went for $50+ recently.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Re: world series game 1 beginning 6th cards 2-3

pujols5hof said:
fox coverage as usual sux. the ad boxes behind the plate suck. they are why the center field camera angle is off set. its so you can see one ad box great and half of the other. they havent been showing the fox box pitch location until the 6th very much. when the catcher throws the ball back to the pitcher the ball "shimmers" in that big ad box. fox is really dropping the "ball" on this crap. and that "negative" crap they were showing earlier is about as necessary as those mccarver/buck underwear commercials earlier this year.
other than that, carp is the pitcher of record :D

It's not just FOX, every network does that.I hate all the ads too, but it must be a necessary evil.

Members online

Latest posts