Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worst selling products in your area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
It has been slipping every year in Indy but this year UD SPA has hit rock bottom. You can't give it away even at cost here. No Luck auto and college uni's have killed it in this area.

Also Topps Valor was a major dud here as well.

What products have sold terribly in your areas of the country. I am moving to Albany this week so it will be fun to see what's hot there.

Also, has anyone heard rumors if Luck will be in Exquisite as the 1 year exclusive has run out?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I think Valor is a clunker everywhere. Hopefully it does not return next year.

Panini Playbook is another dogcrap product that my LCS's can't give away

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California

I like the valor concept, but they should have nixed base cards (a waste in any one pack per box product) and added an extra memorabilia and extra auto card.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010

Oooooh yeah I forgot Playbook, terrible product and goofy design.

Valor would be awesome if Inception didn't already exist. You combine the best ideas of the two sets and you have something.

It's my belief that College jersey cards only work well early in the NFL card season. These late releases of UD SPA and Exquisite are taking their toll on the brand popularity and resell value.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
Oooooh yeah I forgot Playbook, terrible product and goofy design.

Valor would be awesome if Inception didn't already exist. You combine the best ideas of the two sets and you have something.

It's my belief that College jersey cards only work well early in the NFL card season. These late releases of UD SPA and Exquisite are taking their toll on the brand popularity and resell value.

I dunno. The spa stuff I have seen sold pretty well. The base cards were crap but I sold a back up qb auto patch for a lot more than I thought I would get.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Leaf non best of.. 2 of 3 hobby shops only order it as requested. Retail outlets have stacks of it.

Panini play book. I am willing I could sell a sock full of cat fur balls and my matted ***** hair before a box of this stuff.

Panini elite football I personally love this shiny stuff.. But I get mocked when I mention it.

Topps valor not liked at all..

I'm old Greg

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Leaf non best of.. 2 of 3 hobby shops only order it as requested. Retail outlets have stacks of it.

Panini play book. I am willing I could sell a sock full of cat fur balls and my matted ***** hair before a box of this stuff.

Panini elite football I personally love this shiny stuff.. But I get mocked when I mention it.

Topps valor not liked at all..

I'm old Greg
Are we talking plucked pubes or shaved pubes?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Prominince, Valor, Black, Playbook and Bowman Signature are not selling at our Stores and are now 1/2 of SRP online, even with the best (hype-wise) Draft class since '06.

Maybe these companies will finally limit it to ONE high-end product each year and emphasize more mid-level, $5 per pack products that offer 3+ "hits" per box. Magic has been great for us and we've had a coupla guys try to build the full set, and that takes about 3-4 boxes...

SPA didn't sell well for us, and neither do Press Pass or SAGE.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I truly believe Topps and Panini knows this years draft class was going to be 3 to 4 steps down in terms of quality and pumped out as much stuff as possible in 2012 knowing 2013 was going to be a down year in comparison.

You have to believe that they will not put out the same number of sets in 2013 as 2012.

I live in a pro football town (Indy) so college uni stuff is dead on arrival here.

I am moving to NY, Albany area so maybe it won't be the same

Members online