Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you take a shot @ this? 2010 Topps Chrome Mystery Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
RITM said:
Look up the legal definition of fraud.

If you know there is no chance of a Tebow auto (or any major auto) yet you knowingly omit said information from the listing how could it not be fraud?

Dude if you don't like it move on, I never promised a Tebow auto. I was upfront in my auction details, and set very realistic expectations. I've even updated the auction buy it now, and added more details as to what's in the lot. Once again sorry if anyone thinks it's fraud, was just thinking outside the box. Like I said there is still good value in the lot. I don't know if you saw the original ebay listing but I even went as far as saying it was either tebow, mccluster, or earl thomas (gamble at your own risk). It's my job as the seller to put the information out there, not to make sure the buyer reads before they click buy it not or place a bid.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
So if the lot sells which auto will they be getting?

Sweet banner by the way, just get Singletary out of there.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
Reds in 2009 said:

Yeah, Sing was in there back when I thought he could take us to the playoffs at least. Guess I'll swap him out for Jim. At this point I'm thinking about taking the auction down and doing something else.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Reds in 2009 said:

I think most can assume that the buyer (if there would be one) would get an Earl Thomas auto.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I have the solution - I'll take the lot per terms stated in the auction. I'll send you either a $50 bill, $20 bill, or a nickel in return. K thx bye.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
Card Magnet said:
I have the solution - I'll take the lot per terms stated in the auction. I'll send you either a $50 bill, $20 bill, or a nickel in return. K thx bye.

LOL. It wasn't that bad I made sure it was good value within the lot, so regardless if they were happy with the auto it would be money well spent.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
It is fraud if the jackpot (tebow auto) is not really available. The honest way to do this type of thing would to put together 3 mystery boxes and run 3 identical auctions.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Sweetness said:
It is fraud if the jackpot (tebow auto) is not really available. The honest way to do this type of thing would to put together 3 mystery boxes and run 3 identical auctions.
That would be the first of it's kind. Mystery auctions are always a fraud and just a way for sellers to dump their crap on buyers. Instead of a mystery auction just be upfront and list everything or list the Tebow ref and throw the rest in.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
Rickzcards said:
Sweetness said:
That would be the first of it's kind. Mystery auctions are always a fraud and just a way for sellers to dump their crap on buyers. Instead of a mystery auction just be upfront and list everything or list the Tebow ref and throw the rest in.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's safe to say this was not a good idea.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
you know what i hate about this auction in the description he uses tons of colors like a little school girl....

Members online

Latest posts