Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your franchise's Mt. Rushmore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
tpeichel said:
cartersprings said:
Minnesota Vikings

I'd say:
Cris Carter, Fran Tarkenton, Alan Page, John Randle/Adrian Peterson. It's a tough call for me on the last spot, but I'd probably give the edge to Randle at this point.

Honorable mention: Randall McDaniel, Carl Eller, Jim Marshall, Paul Krause, Randy Moss.

I think you need to put Moss over John Randle. He was such a unique player. Only other thing I'd change is adding my all-time favorite Viking to the honorable mention, Chuck Foreman.

I can see an argument for Moss. He was definitely a "face of the franchise type player" & a fan favorite. He has had considerable time as a non-Viking though, unlike Randle. Had he stayed longer in MN I think he'd be a lock. I can see putting him up there though.

Foreman was on the fringe of my list but just didn't have the longevity.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
JoshHamilton said:
IndyManning18 said:
Indianapolis Colts:

Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Edgerrin James & Dwight Freeney

No Unitas or Berry!?
I bolded Indianapolis for a reason, Will. I don't have a connection with the Baltimore Colts so I only included former Indianapolis Colts.

Freeney > Harbaugh? I was trying to put a player before the Peyton era, but yeah, Freeney over Harbaugh. Mt. changed.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
IndyManning18 said:
JoshHamilton said:
IndyManning18 said:
Indianapolis Colts:

No Unitas or Berry!?
I bolded Indianapolis for a reason, Will. I don't have a connection with the Baltimore Colts so I only included former Indianapolis Colts.

Freeney > Harbaugh? I was trying to put a player before the Peyton era, but yeah, Freeney over Harbaugh. Mt. changed.

Kiss my ass for assuming I possess anything related to proper reading comprehension.

You're an idiot

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
Falcons:

Steve Bartkowski, Tommy Nobis, Jeff Van Note and Michael Vick

slim pickings for the most part: other possibilities Jamal Anderson, Jessie Tuggle, Gerald Riggs, Primetime? - I guess he could qualify for two teams right

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
JoshHamilton said:
IndyManning18 said:
JoshHamilton said:
IndyManning18 said:
Indianapolis Colts:

No Unitas or Berry!?

Kiss my ass for assuming I possess anything related to proper reading comprehension.

You're an idiot
Thank you sir!

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
No love for Cortez Kennedy?

ckennedy3.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Washington Huskies:
Emtman, Moon, Brunell, Don James

I had a four way tie with Brunell with these guys: Lawyer Milloy, Corey Dillon, Napoleon Kaufman...
Man those early 90's teams were stacked!! Mario Bailey was pretty great, too. Any Husky fans out there? Obviously Locker could be great, and had a great Husky career, but to me associated with really, really bad teams (not his fault, I know) so he's not going on my mountain!

Washington State:
Drew Bledsoe, Mark Rypien, Ryan Leaf, Jason Gesser

Steve Broussard, Rueben Mayes and Jason Hanson were all up there, but I decided on all QB's since it's my mountain, and I will be doing all of the carving!

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Gotta go with

Tarkenton, Page, Carter, and Randle at this point.

Peterson is getting there.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
jgro85 said:
Bills:

Jim Kelly
Thurman Thomas
Bruce Smith
Andre Reed

Umm...You forgot about the greatest Bill of 'em all? ::facepalm::

Just 'cuz he's a Felon doesn't mean he's not the Best Bill Ever.

yankeesfan24

dont know how im going to do the Cowboys, so i am going to have to end up leaving off one big name or modify it (im going with the latter)

The Triplets. Emmitt deserves one by himself, but they made each other, so they go together.

Tom Landry. Need I say more?

Roger Staubach

Bob Lilly. The 1st Cowboy ever, and arguably the greatest.

Honorable mention's:

Deion Sanders (if he played with us longer, he would be on here somewhere)
Drew Pearson
Tony Dorsett
The 1990's Offsensive Line
DeMarcus Ware

Aug 29, 2008
For the Bucs you could go a lot of ways. I'd say Selmon is the only definite. I'd probably pick Sapp, Barber and Alstott as the other 3. You could make a case for Paul Gruber, Lynch or Brooks as well. I hope that in 10 years Freeman will have booted one of them out though.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
For the Bucs you could go a lot of ways. I'd say Selmon is the only definite. I'd probably pick Sapp, Barber and Alstott as the other 3. You could make a case for Paul Gruber, Lynch or Brooks as well. I hope that in 10 years Freeman will have booted one of them out though.

James Wilder

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
These best represent the Lions history:

Andre Ware
Joey Harrington
Charles Rogers
Mike Williams

Anyone good is an anomaly and doesn't deserve to be etched in stone, and forever associated with the Lions.

Members online