Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I just got my finalized report from one of my programs at work - one of the programs I manage successfully put 26,676 coats on the backs of needy children thorughout the US and Canada ALL FOR FREE! . This was year #2 - next year the goal is 50,000 coats.

Great work!!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

overcast and looking like rain here today which we need badly. Hoping to land a few nice cards in the next couple days but who knows with the way bidding has been lately.

Have a good one everyone!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning everyone!
Today is a Friday for me as we are preparing to go to FLA tomorrow!
Anyone near Ft. Lauderdale recommend a nice place to eat?

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
Good morning all! Cards roll again last night, hopefully bring out the brooms this afternoon!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Jumbojohnny-Very cool efforts!! Kudos to your work. No doubt a lot of families are in desperate need of help in many ways. Well done.

Last edited:

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Jumbojohnny-Very cool efforts!! Kudos to your work. No doubt a lot of families are in desperate need of help in many ways. Well done.

Thanks everybody. This is the only job that I have ever had that provides me with a sense of accomplishment. I feel really good about the work that has been done and the results make me proud. There is also a food assistance program, but that is not mine. Tomorrow I should have the totals of our program with the Special Olympics - the other program that makes me feel good about coming to work everyday.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I am not sure if this has been brought up. It isn't a huge issue, just a little annoying. When I post in a thread it automatically subscribes me to that thread. In the past I only wanted to be subscribed to the ones I post in the most and like to read the most (i.e. my PC thread and the amateur photography thread). I would actually have to tell the board to subscribe me to those threads, however, this one does it everytime I make a post in a thread. Is there a way to turn that feature off individually as a user?

Thanks!​

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
scan0018-1.jpg

scan0020.jpg

scan0019.jpg

scan0014-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts