Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
This is an upgrade
scan0016-2.jpg

Over this
scan0003.jpg

Just bought this but then the upgrade hit
scan0021-1.jpg

scan0015-1.jpg

Now own 3 or the 5.....missing 1/5 and 2/5
scan0017-1.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
I am not sure if this has been brought up. It isn't a huge issue, just a little annoying. When I post in a thread it automatically subscribes me to that thread. In the past I only wanted to be subscribed to the ones I post in the most and like to read the most (i.e. my PC thread and the amateur photography thread). I would actually have to tell the board to subscribe me to those threads, however, this one does it everytime I make a post in a thread. Is there a way to turn that feature off individually as a user?

Thanks!​

Settings, general setting, there is a subscription setting, you have to set it to no subscriptions.

Sent from my Nexus S running Android 4

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!!

Jack - GREAT job with the coat donations!!! We have tons of community events through work which I like to partake in such as serving the local shelters, moving tent city, cleaning up local parks and ongoing donations of many things in our corporate office (shoes, school supplies for kids, gifts during Christmas, etc).

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all........left school sick yesterday in the middle of the day and took today off. I have slept for about 17 of the past 20 hours. Ugh....

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Speech 1 is done. Didn't do as well as I wished I would have... Public speaking isn't my thing. Now for #2.

I love public speaking. I have been doing it since I was in middle school. I am an attention ***** sometimes, so it comes naturally for me to stand in front of a crowd.

What are your speeches about?

Members online

Latest posts