Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Prospect Rush" is live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Some of the people that slammed hos and leaf are praising this pr product which is comical. its all repacked stuff. If thats the gamble you like fine go for it. The homerism over there is peaking as we speak. I wont be buying that anyways. I do think Major League is a good dude and wish him luck. My beef is with selective criticism.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
On one of his National Treasures breaks he slams FCB and calls us all morons. Oh yeah before I clicked on the link i tired to picture what he would look like, and yep right down to the reversed ball cap, exactly what I expected.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
On one of his National Treasures breaks he slams FCB and calls us all morons. Oh yeah before I clicked on the link i tired to picture what he would look like, and yep right down to the reversed ball cap, exactly what I expected.

I wonder what shady activity made him so anti FCB?

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
I am starting to respect this forum more and more. It's practically a circle jerk over at BO. I am not sure if the members there are being paid by Prospect Rush or are simply retarded.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A_Pharis

I started to watch the video.. and when I saw the reactions from a lot of the crowd I laughed and turned it off.

"OMG THat packaging is SO SICK."

"Looks super professional, man! Sick!"

"OMG 9.5 Bubba Starliing! Sick! The whole thing is going to be MONEY!"

"Sick sketch card!"

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I started to watch the video.. and when I saw the reactions from a lot of the crowd I laughed and turned it off.

"Sick sketch card!"

Ahh the used cars salesman pitch. I wonder if they throw in a air freshener to mask the smell of poo on your hands :D

Just to be clear here cause it seems some are slower than others in the collecting world, we dont expect every box to be a jackpot.

Last edited:

WildGinge

Jan 25, 2013
Im sad to see the forum go.

I don't know that I'm sad, and nobody had used it for a week, but I'm not sure why the sudden removal. Seems like an overreaction based on the very vocal minority's criticism. Not that I support this product. I agree that it's purely for gamblers or those with more money than sense. Same with BoB and HoS. I also don't see that any of them are doing anything wrong.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

"Sick sketch card!"

As I said before, a 50 year old southern idiot saying the word "sick" over and over is ridiculous.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I'll miss the fact that I"ll be able to point to the thread and see how right I was about these guys.

I KNEW when they lied about the stupid cartoons that they'd lie about anything.

Maybe we can get you a logo under your name that says I was right at least once.

I'm hofmichael and I approve this message.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I don't know that I'm sad, and nobody had used it for a week, but I'm not sure why the sudden removal. Seems like an overreaction based on the very vocal minority's criticism. Not that I support this product. I agree that it's purely for gamblers or those with more money than sense. Same with BoB and HoS. I also don't see that any of them are doing anything wrong.

Those forums are for manufacturers

They arent one.

Latest posts