Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Prospect Rush" is live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
They are part of this board.... the products official release is the 11th.... yet the Prospect Rush forum has had no activity in the last month. Why are they even here? For a PREMIER release... you'd think they would want to get the word out and be a little more active this close to release.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
They are part of this board.... the products official release is the 11th.... yet the Prospect Rush forum has had no activity in the last month. Why are they even here? For a PREMIER release... you'd think they would want to get the word out and be a little more active this close to release.

They are here because they asked to be here. They will market as they see fit I guess. I certainly am not going to do it for them.

Prospect Rush

Sep 9, 2011
Canada

Hello,

Official release was last night. My apologies for not being here more, the last 2 weeks have consumed my time getting the product released. Hopefully we can be around more :)

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Watched a couple of his breaks right now. Looks like 1 "hit" per case? Not bad but rough for those receiving a BGS 9.5 Chrome Base RC.

Allen

Last edited:

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
After watching this, if you bought this junk, you deserve the kick to the junk you are about to take.
This actually reminds me of the $19.99 repackaged stuff with a graded card on the shelf at retailers.

WaxPax

Except this stuff is $1925 for a 10 box case at BO....but hey who can argue, you get a free t-shirt @ $195 per box.....LOL

Configuration: 10 boxes per master case*. 1 pack per box. 5-7 cards per pack.
*Each master case contains Two 5-box inner cases.

Introducing Rush - The Prospectors Dream of Baseball Card Products
Prospect Rush is our take on how a baseball card prospecting product should be. We are collectors, we are wax junkies, we are Prospectors! Rather than try to jazz ourselves up with contests, fancy promotions, or clever marketing we prefer to simply give you (the collector) the straight up goods. Release March 8th, 2013 collectors will be given the opportunity to pull some of the Biggest and Hottest Prospect Cards in the industry!

Each Box Includes:
- (1) or (2) BGS or PSA Buyback Cards - Graded 9 or better
- (1) or (2) Original Cartoon Character Cards - Color Parallel(s) and/or Original Sketch(es)
- BONUS! (3) FREE Prospect, RC, or Young Star Cards
- FREE PROSPECT RUSH T-SHIRT
Collect our Original Baseball Cartoon Character Set Featuring:
- Color Parallels
- Hand Drawn Full Body Sketch Cards
- Hand Drawn Facial Sketch Cards

After watching this, if you bought this junk, you deserve the kick to the junk you are about to take.
This actually reminds me of the $19.99 repackaged stuff with a graded card on the shelf at retailers.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
CardCollectorX!!!!
harvey_ep009_07.jpg

Members online

Latest posts