Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I myself just Don't care for them,I guess I just grade them by eye

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
no clue, I think I saw/heard there are Gold ones too
my Griffey is the 2nd one I've ever seen

Last edited:

GriffeyJr

Apr 21, 2013
Lets talk about some of the most iconic cards of all time, fortunately for us Griffey collectors here, Griffey was featured on the first MLB game used card EVER. Best part about these cards? They aren't "game used memorabilia" pants cards like 90% of the cards out there today. This is genuine cut from shirt.

rD8H8Cf.jpg

Attachments

• rD8H8Cf.jpg
    rD8H8Cf.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 27

dschol87

May 22, 2013
North Carolina
Nice Game Jersey! Another iconic card: 93 Refractor. One of the most important sets of the 90s. First time major manufacturer released production figures. First unofficial "chrome" by Topps. Changed the hobby forever. Incredibly beautiful, too! For the early 90s, the visual appeal is amazing! Can't imagine pulling one of these back in the good ol' days...

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Lets talk about some of the most iconic cards of all time, fortunately for us Griffey collectors here, Griffey was featured on the first MLB game used card EVER. Best part about these cards? They aren't "game used memorabilia" pants cards like 90% of the cards out there today. This is genuine cut from shirt.

rD8H8Cf.jpg

and Rewind later on

Latest posts