Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
so is it ok to yank your SP wants he is removed from the game? it doesnt appear they get points for a win.

Steve, feel free to shoot me an offer. but you dont really have anything i need right now.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It's hard to get going and stay motivated on this. Have no clue what I should be spending my coins on, right now. I have 8500 coins. Any suggestions on packs, or wait? [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
If you're just starting out, I would stick with Triple and Hi-Five to build your collection. I would stay away from any of the insert packs as the odds are nuts.
I would keep an eye out for Flash sales on other packs, and maybe get them then. Otherwise, I think it's a waste of coins.
Also keep an eye out for the Cup O Joe pack, and the Happy Hour pack. Usually 2500 coins, but much MUCH better chance at super rares.
On weekends, they usually have Weekend Warrior packs for 1000 coins, one for pitchers only, and one for hitters only. Again, better odds of pulling rarer cards.
Hope that helps!

It's hard to get going and stay motivated on this. Have no clue what I should be spending my coins on, right now. I have 8500 coins. Any suggestions on packs, or wait? @Hawk8

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
If you're just starting out, I would stick with Triple and Hi-Five to build your collection. I would stay away from any of the insert packs as the odds are nuts.
I would keep an eye out for Flash sales on other packs, and maybe get them then. Otherwise, I think it's a waste of coins.
Also keep an eye out for the Cup O Joe pack, and the Happy Hour pack. Usually 2500 coins, but much MUCH better chance at super rares.
On weekends, they usually have Weekend Warrior packs for 1000 coins, one for pitchers only, and one for hitters only. Again, better odds of pulling rarer cards.
Hope that helps!

Immensely. Thanks. I'm only a week in and tired of opening packs only to get the same super rates and base cards. Trying to figure this out. I'll keep an eye out for those your mentioned.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I just joined this and have the vaguest of understanding for what I'm doing. Same username as on here, Bootstraps9, so add me if you want. Also I already have two Men of ?Something? Kershaw cards and two gold Pedroias. Does anyone know if you can use the same card twice? If so I'm going to keep the Kershaws but am willing to trade someone the Pedroia..

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I just joined this and have the vaguest of understanding for what I'm doing. Same username as on here, Bootstraps9, so add me if you want. Also I already have two Men of ?Something? Kershaw cards and two gold Pedroias. Does anyone know if you can use the same card twice? If so I'm going to keep the Kershaws but am willing to trade someone the Pedroia..

You can play as many of one player as you want. I'll add you

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
You might have hosed me on that trade mox since pitchers are more valuable but the quantity of cards and gold trout really made me like it! Plus I still have two Kershaws

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
You might have hosed me on that trade mox since pitchers are more valuable but the quantity of cards and gold trout really made me like it! Plus I still have two Kershaws

you can trade back if you want. i just grabbed a few lower end cards i didnt have and thought i was hooking you up. lol but i have no issues at all if you want to trade back.

but it thought it was more than fair, common stras and jzim and a red kershaw for 3 scarce SPs (hughes, feliz, peacock), scarce kipnis, fowler, billy hamilton, and brantly. and a gold trout.

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
so is it ok to yank your SP wants he is removed from the game? it doesnt appear they get points for a win.

Steve, feel free to shoot me an offer. but you dont really have anything i need right now.

If you can yank your starting pitching as soon as they stop accumulating points from the game and insert another pitcher that is currently pitching then you maximize your points or at least while they leave the game at 50 moves, it has been that way for a while but when I first started they switched it up every week and some weeks you would have very few moves or it would take forever for your moves to regenerate.

It's hard to get going and stay motivated on this. Have no clue what I should be spending my coins on, right now. I have 8500 coins. Any suggestions on packs, or wait? @Hawk8

I honestly believe most of the insert packs are a waste of coins. The all star packs when they were on sale I think were a good deal. I usually don't buy the insert packs, every now and then I will buy the high five insert pack just to try to get a current insert. I don't know if you guys want to spend money on this game or not, but I did and the best deal is the VIP gold packs when they released them. It's one gold card per pack and the pack cost 1,500 coins and that is what I buy. I have almost 1800 super rare gold cards.

would anyone else like me to loan them GM hoyt (2500) or the hanley sunday (1000) night player?

I could use the Hanley Sunday for the reward.

Ian's magic packs are a waste of coins.

I opened 10

Future is now
Wacha
Gausman x2
Bundy x 3

Silver stars
Jeter
Fielder x3

I never buy the expensive packs. You should be able to trade the extra inserts for multiple good starting pitchers depending on the print run and the trader.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
If you can yank your starting pitching as soon as they stop accumulating points from the game and insert another pitcher that is currently pitching then you maximize your points or at least while they leave the game at 50 moves, it has been that way for a while but when I first started they switched it up every week and some weeks you would have very few moves or it would take forever for your moves to regenerate.

I honestly believe most of the insert packs are a waste of coins. The all star packs when they were on sale I think were a good deal. I usually don't buy the insert packs, every now and then I will buy the high five insert pack just to try to get a current insert. I don't know if you guys want to spend money on this game or not, but I did and the best deal is the VIP gold packs when they released them. It's one gold card per pack and the pack cost 1,500 coins and that is what I buy. I have almost 1800 super rare gold cards.

I could use the Hanley Sunday for the reward.

I never buy the expensive packs. You should be able to trade the extra inserts for multiple good starting pitchers depending on the print run and the trader.

Dumb question, how do I figure print run?

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
you can trade back if you want. i just grabbed a few lower end cards i didnt have and thought i was hooking you up. lol but i have no issues at all if you want to trade back.

but it thought it was more than fair, common stras and jzim and a red kershaw for 3 scarce SPs (hughes, feliz, peacock), scarce kipnis, fowler, billy hamilton, and brantly. and a gold trout.

Oh not at all I am very happy with the trade either way! How do you know sp's?

Members online

Latest posts