Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK, so I'm giving away a box of Five Star Baseball...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
The rich get richer...why not Start a new contest with different winners, and give away a less crap product
Lol. Would have been ideal to give different members a shot at winning some thing but a nice gesture either way since he didn't have to do it at all.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Lol. Would have been ideal to give different members a shot at winning some thing but a nice gesture either way since he didn't have to do it at all.

My exact thought. Nice gesture and that is why this place is awesome. But why not give other members, who lost completely on the first contest, a better shot at winning a second time? I don't think I even entered for a shot at this one and I am not bitter about it at all. Just curious about your thought process on it. Congrats to the 2 new winners and congrats to those with a second plate appearance. I hope somebody gets a monster!

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Jesus Christ you people can't be happy about anything! This guy's giving away a $500 box of cards!

I didn't get in on the first one, and was lucky enough to win a spot in this one.

According to the numbers, I'm probably gonna get the base card, if they all fall the same way. And I'm happy as hell about it.

It's only the 2nd contest I've won in over 2 years on here.

Why don't you all buy your own boxes and give them all away, then you can make your own rules for it!

Maybe I'll have a contest for whatever base card I win, and you can all fight over it!

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Jesus Christ you people can't be happy about anything! This guy's giving away a $500 box of cards!

I didn't get in on the first one, and was lucky enough to win a spot in this one.

According to the numbers, I'm probably gonna get the base card, if they all fall the same way. And I'm happy as hell about it.

Why don't you all buy your own boxes and give them all away, then you can make your own rules for it!

Maybe I'll have a contest for whatever base card I win, and you can all fight over it!

Overreact much? Heaven forbid anyone have an opinion about the topic. I posted a serious question that I actually was looking for an answer to. Did Mud give the first 4 slots away to the guys in the last break because he felt like they got shafted and he struck gold? Does he feel like he owes them because his pull was so much better? Why were there only 5 slots in the first break but 6 this time? I will say this again, I don't think I even attempted to get a slot in this contest so I can't be bitter about not winning. Again this is an awesome gesture and things like this are what make this site so great. Again, congrats to the winners. I hope someone pulls a monster!

*Edit- I just checked and it looks like I did throw a shot on the contest. Still doesn't matter, I'm not bitter. That's like being mad about not hitting the Powerball.

Last edited:

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Not overreacting at all.

It's a bunch of bull that is filling this site lately. Complaints that someone can't GIVE something away correctly, REALLY???

Then the Pay it Forward thread has a bunch of people XXXXXing that the cards aren't of equal value. They're GIVEAWAYS PEOPLE!!! If you don't want to participate, then don't!

If you all want things done your way, then you do it yourself.

I'm getting pretty close to fed up with this site lately. For every post of someone giving a gift, there's 5 about stupid complaints about it.

In fact, Mud can give my spot to someone else, I'm sure they'll appreciate it much more than me.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Overreact much? Heaven forbid anyone have an opinion about the topic. I posted a serious question that I actually was looking for an answer to. Did Mud give the first 4 slots away to the guys in the last break because he felt like they got shafted and he struck gold? Does he feel like he owes them because his pull was so much better? Why were there only 5 slots in the first break but 6 this time? I will say this again, I don't think I even attempted to get a slot in this contest so I can't be bitter about not winning. Again this is an awesome gesture and things like this are what make this site so great. Again, congrats to the winners. I hope someone pulls a monster!

*Edit- I just checked and it looks like I did throw a shot on the contest. Still doesn't matter, I'm not bitter. That's like being mad about not hitting the Powerball.

I think the point is....when it comes to any generous act of donation, what do all your specific questions on the subject matter? They don't. All your questions and any other posts about "unfair to others that didn't win" or "why not let someone else have a chance" do is scream JEALOUSY. Whether that's how you actually feel or not (and don't try to defend it. It does no good. The image is already there). It's not a discussion that needs to be had. It was MudFlap's money and box of cards and he can do whatever he wants with them.

Reminds me of the thread where the Yankees donated $500,000 to Hurricane Sandy victims and people were XXXXXing about them not giving more. LOL

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
^ I agree with Markasis' post above mine. Who cares what Mudflap's reasons are. What he's doing is an incredibly generous thing.
People who question and whine about free contests and giveaways are pathetic.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

I guess 19! Thanks for the contest! :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
^ I agree with Markasis' post above mine. Who cares what Mudflap's reasons are. What he's doing is an incredibly generous thing.
People who question and whine about free contests and giveaways are pathetic.

Sadly it seems to happy more times then I would like to see on here.

But it is a grand gesture on his part.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
It's already been ripped and the winners should have gotten a PM. It was a nice box. This thread took a turn so I figured the best thing was to just notify folks directly.

Members online

Latest posts