Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 2/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm not sure why I never got around to opening these but I found them while organizing my card room. I knew I had them but I just stumbled across them. One is from a "Bench" trade from 2010 and the other is a COMC order from 2014. The Bench trade was with a member who would send me Yankees for Puerto Rican players so I'm not expecting anything high end. I am sure I could look up the COMC order but that wouldn't be fun. I may open the smaller one from 2010 and post it here just for kicks.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I'm not sure why I never got around to opening these but I found them while organizing my card room. I knew I had them but I just stumbled across them. One is from a "Bench" trade from 2010 and the other is a COMC order from 2014. The Bench trade was with a member who would send me Yankees for Puerto Rican players so I'm not expecting anything high end. I am sure I could look up the COMC order but that wouldn't be fun. I may open the smaller one from 2010 and post it here just for kicks.

Rip them both!!!!!!!!!!!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
They confirmed an F2 tornado about 10 minutes from here in an area I used to work/drive thru all the time.

Big Amish area and alot of old barns and houses didn't fare well. At least there was no human injuries and all the animals are expected to survive.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Mail today. Can't complain about a free signed baseball!

Attachments

• 1456439277331.jpg
    1456439277331.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 13

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Happy Birthday Paulie!

1997Studiorainbow.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The Commish?

Yessir. He will send a signed ball if you send a letter of request with your return address. Definitely going to be going up on the bookcase when I get back home. Still debating on sending a ball off to Bud Selig as he will sign TTM as well. I asked Manfred for a signed business card as well, but didn't get one. Just thought that it would be a neat little piece to have in the collection.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Good morning all. I must say, I wasnt sure about joining BO because of all the negative I've heard but man it's been pretty cool so far. Like 6 trades and a few freebies. I guess sticking to just a few posts might keep me outta the drama. Have a great Thursday everyone

I post every once in awhile but I'm very careful in what threads I choose to participate in.

Boring vid, but it's got my daughter and her first pack break results (basically because she couldn't wait for me to come in and vid her opening the packs).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ--XA2KShI

Cute assistant, Dave. We should all be that excited by pack breaking.

Mail today. Can't complain about a free signed baseball!

Very nice!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all!
Dustin - Diggin' the design on that Dawson, nice!

Morning All!

Picked this up last night for $27. Beckett Media sold it on eBay and I feel like I got a steal. Maybe because who was selling it?

View attachment 59944

Picked this up as well: 2015 Triple Threads Jay Bruce 1 of 1 - $42

View attachment 59945

I have to stop now, I've gone in to next months budget for cards. Guess everyone is putting the better stuff out there because it's tax return season.

@Hawk8 Your Dawson's are great but that one in particular really stands out!

@AnthonyCorona I've been a member of BO for 3 years with a total of 1 post there. I watch/read from afar. I don't want to put my hand in to a pit of snakes. Glad you're having a decent experience there. Many seem to join and walk away because they didn't clique!

Fordman

AM all... That set is great Dustin and great addition Fordman. AnthonyCorona , well done in the morning thread pimping another site. I'm kidding;) , glad your getting some deals done. Hendersonfan, maybe PM him and see what he can do. Maybe he didn't see offer in time?

Ryan

Thank you everyone. I haven't seen one of these Andre Dawsons on eBay for several years, would love to pick up some more of them

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] - do you need the 2016 Jay Bruce Negative variation? Pulled one in a pack last weekend.

s-l600.jpg

I already have one but if you want to send it my way, I'll take it. PM me if you choose to send it to me.

Thank You,
Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I can't get the images to work right now, but if you know what the cards look like, which one would you get signed-
2006 Allen and Ginter Roger Clemens- Red Sox
2007 Allen and Ginter Roger Clemens- Yankees
2014 Allen and Ginter Roger Clemens- Red Sox

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That was definitely my first thought as well. Mainly trying to decide between 2006 or 2014. I'm leaning towards 2006, but can't decide :lol: With him signing through his foundation for a fairly reasonable rate on cards I figured I might as well add one to the collection

Members online

Latest posts