Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 2/25********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The Manfred ball is awesome zac! I'd love to make a custom from it... if I knew how.

Of course you'd want to make a custom out of it. You just want another Sweet Spot auto for your collection :lol: If that were the case for me, I'd have plenty of stuff laying around to make custom Sweet Spot cards. I've been wanting to grab another HOFer today or tomorrow on eBay to take advantage of the bonus bucks. Just can't decide who to go for on a ball. I'd definitely be looking to get one with a HOF inscription, unless it was a great deal on one without the inscription

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Of course you'd want to make a custom out of it. You just want another Sweet Spot auto for your collection :lol: If that were the case for me, I'd have plenty of stuff laying around to make custom Sweet Spot cards. I've been wanting to grab another HOFer today or tomorrow on eBay to take advantage of the bonus bucks. Just can't decide who to go for on a ball. I'd definitely be looking to get one with a HOF inscription, unless it was a great deal on one without the inscription

Haha true. There are plenty of stars and HOF without a sweet spot auto. Aaron being one.
Go for it if you get the extra bucks!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Haha true. There are plenty of stars and HOF without a sweet spot auto. Aaron being one.
Go for it if you get the extra bucks!

I just don't know who to go for. The probably with signed baseballs is that there is always a huge range in regards to ending prices. Sometimes they will sell for $30, but then you have some from the same player that end at $60+. Its just a tough market to really gauge. I tend to try and jump at the HOFers that are $25 or less though. Usually those are from guys on SCN that are trying to unload some extra autos

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Search put a few options. I'm sure we'd be glad to offer our opinions :p

Rest of today's mail
Puts me at 75% of the 04 set

Attachments

• 1456458571468.jpg
    1456458571468.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1456458581951.jpg
    1456458581951.jpg