Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
ND should be at least a 2 TD underdog in NC game against either UGA or Bama. Looks like the SEC will win another national championship and we could be looking at another NC championship between 2 SEC teams if ND loses to USC next week and a 1 loss SEC Champ (UGA beats GT and Bama beats AUB) plays a 1 loss Florida team.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I still think Alabama finds a way into the title game.

The backed into a Championship last year, no reason to this something wouldn't/couldn't happen again.

And for the record, I have nothing against Bama. If they win the conference and get the help they need, the so be it. I just don't want a team that doesn't win their conference (or even play in the game) as National Champs.

Last edited:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
What a great night of football! I'm still not sold on ND and think they're going to lose to USC. I'm just hoping for an at large BCS bowl for the Gators but next week is huge against FSU in Tallahassee

Macken

Nov 14, 2010
Watched about 5 mins of the Gophers game..

Then last night hopped on the computer and saw stanford was down 7-14 with 1 something left.. turned it on to see them Confirm Ertz TD and im glad i caught the rest of that game..

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
This guy is pretty damn good
TBoydRAZOR.jpg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
But he's a bad pro coach.

He would have been mediocre at best.

He excels at stacking the deck in a way that you can't do in the nfl.

Parity is a saban killer.

How can you make the above statement, after calling him the best/> coach in college football.

The truth is, he isn't. He needs a stacked deck to win.

You could be a top 10 college coach with a stacked deck.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Stat of the week: The Bears' defense has scored eight touchdowns -- 56 points. The Jets' leading scorer is PK Nick Folk -- 55 points. :lol:

Uhhh, not sure if you are aware but kickers are always the leading scorers on teams. Adrian Peterson has 44 pts this year, the Vikes kicker Walsh has 90.

Jets still suck, but just sayin'.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
How can you make the above statement, after calling him the best/> coach in college football.

The truth is, he isn't. He needs a stacked deck to win.

You could be a top 10 college coach with a stacked deck.

College and pro are two totally different games.

In college the best coaches out there create situations over years where they can win. Then they pile on and pile on until they win all the time. You can't do that in the NFL.

The best college coaches know how to stack things in their favor, and that is what Saban has done at Alabama.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Texans game scared me to death. That game was just ridiculous! And so was Andre Johnson!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
God, do I hate my team in my $$$ fantasy league...

I had two Iggles starters put up Zeroes. My bye week replacement K, Zuerlein, had 1 XP (and a Tackle) and Doug Martin fumbled a TD (bad review).

I've been favored eight times and won only once.

That said, IF Rice or Torrey Smith goes nuts tonite I should still win LOL.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Thought my FF teams were looking good until Schaub had that monster game. Thank god I grabbed Marcell Reece in 2 of my leagues though so 2-1 I can't complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts