Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Getting ready to get back into selling/trading etc. after being too busy taking care of Santa stuff...

It's nice to take a break once in a while anyway, breaks it up and makes it seem more fun again, instead of just getting to feel like a business.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Getting ready to get back into selling/trading etc. after being too busy taking care of Santa stuff...

It's nice to take a break once in a while anyway, breaks it up and makes it seem more fun again, instead of just getting to feel like a business.

Having a focused PC and buying what you like makes collecting SO much more enjoyable than buying random stuff and then selling it or trading for more random stuff and repeating. I just don't see the point when small collectors buy a $10 lot and break it up to try to make $11 on it when you could just take that original $10 and buy a PC card.

But I guess it's kind of hard to have a focused PC when you like a new team every week. :p

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
WALSH nails GW to end the game and AP ends up 9 yards shy of the Record...

Didn't seem like he knew it, going off the post-game Interview though.

Helluva game though! Packers are now the #3 seed and will probably get the same Vikings at Lambeau.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Never to early to think about it:

Projected Draft Order: 1. Chiefs; 2. Jaguars; 3. Raiders; 4. Eagles; 5. Lions; 6. Browns; 7. Cardinals; 8. Bills; 9. Jets; 10. Titans.

The Jags and Raiders have a terrible History drafting in the First Round so a coupla guys could fall to lower spots due to that. A terrible draft for Card collectors though, as DL and OL seem to be the best Positions available.

Maybe another reason to stock up on 2012 products...

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
...A terrible draft for Card collectors though, as DL and OL seem to be the best Positions available.

Maybe another reason to stock up on 2012 products...

This does appear to be a lineman heavy draft but the hobby world is beginning to embrace them more, at least on defense. A very solid and likable guy such as Te'o could end up being a hobby favorite. Don't sell the skill positions short just yet either. There might not be a pile of obvious First Round talent but that's a good thing for card buyers like me scooping up overlooked players (thank you T.Y Hilton). It's a given the QB class will be nothing close to 2012 but I do see several names who could potentially succeed at the next level and there are still a few NFL teams needing QB help. What 2011 and 2012 proved is a talented rookie can step in right away and help get your team to the playoffs. Barkley and Smith will get the initial hype but Nassib and Glennon will get some conversation soon enough. This draft should have a number of quality WRs available, particularly since a few of the better underclassmen have entered. Lots of 6'2 205# types ready to rumble in the pass heavy NFL. I have not looked at the RBs all that close yet but the class looks weaker than 2012. No obvious Doug Martin or David Wilson types but I've liked what I've seen from Ellington and Gillislee. Bernard could do well and there should be a place for high mileage but durable Ball and Taylor. And, as always, a few guys are bound to come out of the woodwork at the combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.