Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I can't help you with Hughes but if anyone needs Kubel or Gilmartin I can help with those.

Are you going to be there tomorrow? I'll be going through that same line but am getting something signed by Kubel and Gardenhire for someone else. If you don't have anything for him to sign I have a BP ball that I got from him.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Trying to make some final decisions on what to take, who to get, etc. I'm only going Friday, so my choices are limited. I need cards of Tonkin, Santana, Thielbar, Kvasnicka and Hanson, might need Fryer ans Malinowski, I have extras of guys like Hughes, Kepler, Burton, and more. Meet up at Hubert's tomorrow to help a brother!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Trying to make some final decisions on what to take, who to get, etc. I'm only going Friday, so my choices are limited. I need cards of Tonkin, Santana, Thielbar, Kvasnicka and Hanson, might need Fryer ans Malinowski, I have extras of guys like Hughes, Kepler, Burton, and more. Meet up at Hubert's tomorrow to help a brother!

Sucks you aren't going on Saturday, I have some of those guys that I'd give you.

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
If you end up not having anything for him to sign I could use help on the ball.

Right on. I was gonna throw him on an OMLB if nobody needed anything but I can help out with that. I'll stop by Hubert's before if you'll be there. Probably stopping by anyway. What time are people getting there/heading to the gates?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Right on. I was gonna throw him on an OMLB if nobody needed anything but I can help out with that. I'll stop by Hubert's before if you'll be there. Probably stopping by anyway. What time are people getting there/heading to the gates?

Well, gates open at 4, looking at getting in line by 3:30--at the latest--meet/greet/eat at Hubert's, maybe by 2-2:30? Chris mentioned getting to H's by 1:45. Would 2PM be good? We're making a couple of stops before heading downtown.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I'm not planning on being there until 3 at the earliest, but I sure would hope that isn't too late for Buxton. If it is then I might just say forget it, even if it's a nice 30 degrees outside I'm not going to wait that long for him. He'll be at TwinsFest for years to come.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Anybody have any information or good guesses on what the attendance will look like tomorrow? I know Friday is usually the least attended day, so I'm hoping that everything will go smoothly even with it being in a smaller venue. Would really like to avoid spending all of my time in the auto lines and get a chance to look around at the show and other things.

pander69

Apr 6, 2010
Marshall, MN
It looks like TwinsFest is going to be way more spendy for me than I was planning, and it's making me a tad nervous.

Anyway, we'll see what happens. Might have to cut some signings out of this one.

I was thinking the same thing. Will probably only try to hit two, maybe three tables each time frame.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I'm not planning on being there until 3 at the earliest, but I sure would hope that isn't too late for Buxton. If it is then I might just say forget it, even if it's a nice 30 degrees outside I'm not going to wait that long for him. He'll be at TwinsFest for years to come.

Agreed! We are heading up Saturday morning but probably won't get there until 8-8:30. Thankfully Buxton doesn't sign until mid afternoon. Sure Mauer will be really busy that morning

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
With Mauer signing in right field, and Buxton in left, my wife and I will split up. She'll go in Gate 29 to get to Mauer, and I'll go to 6 to get in line for Buxton. After that, I may try to hit the Hughes line and then everything else. Might go for Sano in the last grouping.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Seeing as how they are asking fans to not graph the players when they aren't in their booths, I'll refrain this year.

BUT Jim Pohlad is on my radar. That'll be a cool one to add to the collection.

Members online

Latest posts