Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Does anybody going on Friday have a Silver DecoColor paint pen? That's what was used on my Morneau bobblehead and I would like to do the same for my Mauer and Gladden. Or if nobody has one, do you know where I can buy one?

I have silver sharpie paint pen you can borrow.
Otherwise if you want to buy one, go to Michaels, they have fine point, medium point, thick point, etc.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I have silver sharpie paint pen you can borrow.
Otherwise if you want to buy one, go to Michaels, they have fine point, medium point, thick point, etc.

Thanks Chris. Do you mind bringing it just in case? I will try and run to Michaels today or tomorrow. I'm also going to try and stop into Huberts. What time will you be there?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks Chris. Do you mind bringing it just in case? I will try and run to Michaels today or tomorrow. I'm also going to try and stop into Huberts. What time will you be there?

For sure I will bring with Tom. Im taking a halfday at work, so leaving St Paul at 1PM, will hopefully be to Huberts by 1:45 at the latest.

I'll be there on Friday! Hopefully the line isn't crazy for Buxton!

:lol: Good luck :)

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Ok cool. I was planning on getting there between 3 and 3:30 but will try and be a little earlier. I have Emily trying to get Buxton for me while I get Mauer so hopefully I can get everything done!

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
I know I'm late to the game (new on the site and just saw this thread) but I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with a Phil Hughes autograph? I see he is signing all three days. I would be happy with whatever the Twins might have available or, if anyone was up for it I could put something in the mail tomorrow to be received on Saturday for a Sunday signing. My son is a big fan and has collected some of Phil's game used stuff from the Yankees, would love to get something signed for him if possible. Thanks!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Twins Caravan rolled through Ely tonight.

Met Blyleven, Steinbach, Plouffe & Swarzak. Got in a raffle and won a 2014 Twins Calender auto'd by them all and a ball (not a OMLB :(, oh well) signed by them all. Got a pic w/Naomi & Plouffe, Naomi & Blyleven & Naomi & TC and all 4 auto's were personalized to Naomi (inc a 8x10 of Blyleven in a Pirates uni). Talked to Steinbach about what the clubhouse was like with the A's. Wish I had more time, as he did give me an answer, but would've loved to had a couple beers & pick his brain. XXXXing great day !

Dr3k11

Jan 23, 2014
Quick Question: Does anyone know if we are able to come and go as we please or if we leave we can't get back in. I think one year, if I remember right, we could not come back if we left. Thanks for any reply.

Dr3k11

Jan 23, 2014
Mike Bernardino wrote in a article on twincities.com that Albers said he was staying through the weekend even if he goes to korea.

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
Quick Question: Does anyone know if we are able to come and go as we please or if we leave we can't get back in. I think one year, if I remember right, we could not come back if we left. Thanks for any reply.

I don't see anything on the site or ticket about no re-entry. Sorry for the totally unhelpful post! :)

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
I know I'm late to the game (new on the site and just saw this thread) but I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with a Phil Hughes autograph? I see he is signing all three days. I would be happy with whatever the Twins might have available or, if anyone was up for it I could put something in the mail tomorrow to be received on Saturday for a Sunday signing. My son is a big fan and has collected some of Phil's game used stuff from the Yankees, would love to get something signed for him if possible. Thanks!

I can't help you with Hughes but if anyone needs Kubel or Gilmartin I can help with those.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008

Not sure if this will help or not, but I will be there tomorrow, I will post in this thread if people are allowed to leave and come back in. Years past, this has not been an issue, but with the new set up at Target Field, we will see.

Dr3k11

Jan 23, 2014
Not sure if this will help or not, but I will be there tomorrow, I will post in this thread if people are allowed to leave and come back in. Years past, this has not been an issue, but with the new set up at Target Field, we will see.

Thanks, I will be there tomorrow too. I didn't know if I had to carry my stuff around all day or could go put it in my car amd come back in.

Members online