Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Monday Morning Thread 2-17 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I would get the Galaxy S4. And skip the smartphone with training wheels. I am a Galaxy fan and have had plenty of IPhones. I would go with the GS4. And aside from what Taylor says, don't skimp. Not the same phone and you get what you pay for.

My point was, from the info I looked at on Friday, in store, the innards were essentially the same.

From what I'm looking at now though, that doesn't appear to be the case.

I hate phones.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Looks like the plan I can get for an S4 is $250/$150 rebate. 16MB storage, 1G data plan for $$60 per month unlimited talk and tex. The phone would cost me $100. I don't text, but it looks like I will have to get with the program. Seems like everyone here texts other members, and when I call Alex, he's usually unavailable.

Alex, I bought 2 foursomes for golf at Lone Tree last week. Total, $120, $15 per man, but the restriction is that it's twilight golf after 2:30pm. You still on for the Dodgers game on March 14th?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was on my way to my one o' clock class and got a call from my girlfriend. There was a sign on the door saying that there was no class today with my professor. Turns out that she fell and broke her shoulder over the weekend. Its always nice when I don't have class, but its too bad when its for a reason such as this. She's planning on retiring at the end of the year as well and has been one of my favorite professors, and this is only the second class I've had with her

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Looks like the plan I can get for an S4 is $250/$150 rebate. 16MB storage, 1G data plan for $$60 per month unlimited talk and tex. The phone would cost me $100. I don't text, but it looks like I will have to get with the program. Seems like everyone here texts other members, and when I call Alex, he's usually unavailable.

Alex, I bought 2 foursomes for golf at Lone Tree last week. Total, $120, $15 per man, but the restriction is that it's twilight golf after 2:30pm. You still on for the Dodgers game on March 14th?

I am definitely good for the game!

When are you golfing?

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good afternoon Men!

I hope to be receiving the following Hobby Boxes in the next day or so:

2001 Fleer Greats of the Game
(2) 2004 Donruss Classics
2004 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic

Live break?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all!
Just ran some errands in town and had some awesome catfish for lunch.

Good Morning, guys. Today is a holiday for this new Government employee!

Darrend- Loving the new job. I have only answered the phone twice in 3 weeks.

Welcome to the world of an employee of Uncle Sam!

Don't worry, Ralph. I still don't/won't carry a cell, and I don't text, either.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I have had a couple of mailday's within last couple of weeks. I haven't busted and wax lately, just a few group breaks. Andrew [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] pulled the Puig and Seager auto redemptions in a mixed product break, and the Irving came from a group break from [MENTION=7797]houdini[/MENTION]. Anyone know if the Puig's are live yet? The card is #'d to x/25. Not pictured is an Anthony Bennett Prizm auto 24/25. He was the #1 pick in last year's NBA draft but looks like he could be one of the biggest busts for a #1 pick. And this really sucks.

001.jpg

Last edited:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I am definitely good for the game!

When are you golfing?

I haven't made the reservation yet. Still looking for another tee time for Saturday March 15th, Sunday March 16th, Tuesday March 18th. Our flight arrives on March 12th around 1pm, could even get a tee time on March 13th. We have a friend that has a second home in Gilbert, just off Riggs Road south of the dairy farm east of Riggs in a new subdivision. I talked with him yesterday concerning getting early morning tee times, and possibly a local discount rate. He also suggested a par 66 course close to Gilbert/Chandler if you know which one it is. You might not like the short course since you can really hit the long ball of the tee.

077.JPG

078.JPG

079.JPG

Last edited:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Good afternoon Men!

I hope to be receiving the following Hobby Boxes in the next day or so:

2001 Fleer Greats of the Game
(2) 2004 Donruss Classics
2004 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic

Live break?

Nice Keith, Im hoping you pull something Rutharian!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I haven't made the reservation yet. Still looking for another tee time for Saturday March 15th, Sunday March 16th, Tuesday March 18th. Our flight arrives on March 12th around 1pm, could even get a tee time on March 13th. We have a friend that has a second home in Gilbert, just off Riggs Road south of the dairy farm east of Riggs in a new subdivision. I talked with him yesterday concerning getting early morning tee times, and possibly a local discount rate. He also suggested a par 66 course close to Gilbert/Chandler if you know which one it is. You might not like the short course since you can really hit the long ball of the tee.

View attachment 30948

View attachment 30949

View attachment 30950

I had to save these pics this time. Just let me know Ralph, I will need to make plans for time off but I am willing to play.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello everyone. Can any of you give me any information on these? I picked this one up and just dug it out with all this Jeter hype. Did they do all the players in the set of Stadium Club? Do they sell well? I picked it up back then thinking it was just someone’s drawing. It was poorly listed and I was shocked to see when I received it was a real one of one card from Stadium Club and it was listed in Beckett.
Jeter2008StadiumClubSketches51-1.jpg

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good Morning Everyone!!

I am in CA working the last day of a big push to get these sites ready for Go Live. I flew in Friday and worked through the weekend.

Sat: 12.5 hours (All OT)
Sun: 14 hours (All OT)
And today might be an 8 hour day. Plus it is a holiday so we will see how the pay pans out.

I will fly back home tomorrow and get back into my own workplace Weds. Which is also working long hours. The only thing I don't like about these hours is trying to fit in a workout.

I hope everyone in the snow stays warm. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone!

Ooooh I have some information about an AMAZING artist who said she is willing to do some commissions. When I say amazing, I mean pencil drawings that look absolutely real. Let me see if i can find a link to show

http://petite-honeybee-designs.tumblr.com/

She is awesome! I have her contact information so if you want her to work on something let me get you her information.

Working so much to get away from all those women, or to afford them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts