Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Bowman Draft 1 box break!!SICK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
ok, this is from one box..I heard of this happening when this stuff came out but I have never had it happen until now!! read on!!

Ref--carrasco, payne

Blue--ely

x-fractor--brown

now the good part!!

Refractor auto--withrow

2 GOLD AUTOS!! IN THE SAME PACK!!

TODD FRAZIER!!
and
DEVIN MESORACO!!!

now, does anyone remember if this was a one per case (if it happened) thing or does anyone think other boxes will have the same deal :)?? ALL OF IT IS AVAILABLE!! Thanks, Alan

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
i have no idea, i think there was a thread about the frazier and detwiler redemptions. if i remmeber i think they werent sendign them out, but i may be wrong.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Great box! Thats unprecidented. It happened to me twice where I pulled a Gold Auto, and non auto red refractor in the same pack. Its awesome when that happens

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
thats would be sweet also!!

I remember this happening a lot back when it was first released but not in a while!!

I was stoked!!

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
ya I know, I realized that later and I was thinking, what if I was doing a group break with this box?? the owner of the reds would be going crazy!!haha

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
well, on ebay there was one orange that sold for best offer of $199.99..

I would take $150... It looks like 9.5 material also.. im going to send it in if I dont sell it here.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
9090sportscards said:
well, on ebay there was one orange that sold for best offer of $199.99..

I would take $150... It looks like 9.5 material also.. im going to send it in if I dont sell it here.
an orange never sold for 199.99...I have been tracking every card of his...

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
o my bad, I just looked at ebay completed listings and saw that orange and thought it sold haha..

ok, I really dont know about the price then!!

Members online

Latest posts