Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009-10 UD Champ's Museum Cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profylez1

May 26, 2010
What's up everybody? I just came home from our local Super Target, and am excited to tell you guys what I got. I was lucky enough to get my picks off of a newly opened Retail Box. First, I was able to get my hands on a mini Thread of Marian Gaborik BV $20. Then as I opened up the other packs...I not only got one, but two Museum Piece Redemption Cards. Does anyone know the value of the actual REDEEMED Fossil Cards?? I noticed that the UN-REDEEMED cards are going for $80 and above on EBAY.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
UD just started getting the fossils and artifacts for the redemptions recently and it'll probably be about a month in the least until the cards are finished. Congrats on the pulls, but with how rare these redemptions are (1 per 16 box case), I find it a little hard to believe that you pulled 2 in 1 retail box.

profylez1

May 26, 2010
Now I'm not sure if I got them both in the same box. Here's what happened. I saw a retail box still wrapped in plastic, so I asked the Target Associate to open up the fresh box for me. That's where I picked the Mini Jersey...easy to feel. I also grabbed a few more from the box, just to see if I was lucky enough to get an auto. There was already two other previously ramsacked boxes next to the one that was just opened. All in all, I bought 9 packs randomly pulled packs from the 3 boxes. I was surprised too. I thought those cards were available in the hobby boxes. I was on the cellphone talking to my Mother-In-Law, and I must have blew her ears up when I opened the first pack and found the Redemption card.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
profylez1 said:
Now I'm not sure if I got them both in the same box. Here's what happened. I saw a retail box still wrapped in plastic, so I asked the Target Associate to open up the fresh box for me. That's where I picked the Mini Jersey...easy to feel.

Yarp. ::facepalm::

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
profylez1 said:
Now I'm not sure if I got them both in the same box. Here's what happened. I saw a retail box still wrapped in plastic, so I asked the Target Associate to open up the fresh box for me. That's where I picked the Mini Jersey...easy to feel. I also grabbed a few more from the box, just to see if I was lucky enough to get an auto. There was already two other previously ramsacked boxes next to the one that was just opened. All in all, I bought 9 packs randomly pulled packs from the 3 boxes. I was surprised too. I thought those cards were available in the hobby boxes. I was on the cellphone talking to my Mother-In-Law, and I must have blew her ears up when I opened the first pack and found the Redemption card.
You might be looking for packsearchers.com. :benson:

Members online