Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFS/NFT: Israel Soccer Cards licensed by Topps - 1970s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I figured this might be the best spot to show these and ask if anyone knows anything about them. They feel 70s to me, but I could be way off too. Got them on ebay years ago and i am not sure why. Maybe I saw them and theyt were unique, so I bought. Opened one pack to see what they looked like. 2 cards per pack, one has an old slab of gum fused to it, the other is pretty crisp. Blank backs.

I joined a couple soccer card groups on FB and am waiting for access to ask, hoping that there is someone in the groups that has seen them or knows anything. I had saved a soccer card website years back, but apparently since saving it, it turned into a betting site!.

IMG_2681.jpgIMG_2682.jpg
IMG_2683.jpgIMG_2684.jpg

BucCollector

Apr 25, 2012
Ran the first image through Google Lens and then Google Translate:

INGREDIENTS SUGAR CURN SYRUP, GUM BASE FLAVOR MADE BY THE LIEBER CO.LTD TEL A LICENSEE UF-TOPPS CHEWING GUM INC BR
Shlomo Stiker
Stick
And dead in colors
The accommodation players
the national b
Oh players
with a standard
actors
with T
E GUM
Hess Mozart The Tel Aviv Bar Company Ltd. will contain sugar for the buyer, in water like extract water and turtle

Members online

Latest posts